IGNORED

MT1 break ID

Amen Warrior

Posted this a while back in the collapse thread but got buried. Anyone know the drum break in the last half of this tune?

It's the same as in Astronaut by luke vibert, I've wanted to know what it is ever since I heard it in that and MT1 is the only other tune I've discovered it in. Not even found it in any other vibert track

Killer rimshot/woodblock and open hi hat.

That's the flute part sampled from Herbie Hancock, not the drum break. The Shack Up break is featured in the Plug track but it's the other break in that track that sounds similar to the one used in MT1.

This has been doing my head in.

It sounds a lot like a processed version of a break I've got in my libary called 'Copper break'. I'm guessing called that because it's sampled from a copper kit maybe? I can't find the souce of where that break is originally from.  

That's the flute part sampled from Herbie Hancock, not the drum break. The Shack Up break is featured in the Plug track but it's the other break in that track that sounds similar to the one used in MT1.

This has been doing my head in.

It sounds a lot like a processed version of a break I've got in my libary called 'Copper break'. I'm guessing called that because it's sampled from a copper kit maybe? I can't find the souce of where that break is originally from.

Thanks, can you upload the one from your library here or anywhere? Would love to hear if it's the one :) :)

• 1 month later...

Ugh this is killing me! I know that break!

The closest thing I could remember off my head that sounds similar is the first bit of the headhunters break. It's similar, but I'm not sure if that's it.

Archived