IGNORED

The Field - Infinite Moment

seaburn

He still has it, don't fix what ain't broke I guess. Overall very solid but I found the first half a lot more fascinating and engaging to listen to.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Yea, this is a great album. Feeling the first half a little more than the back half but it’s all still so new.

First half had a few more nods to branching out a bit, either by playing around with the vocals more or throwing in some breakbeats or other non 4-4 elements.

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer the Field's more epic tracks and those are more atmospheric and less 4/4 kick in the front. In particular I'd say I prefer like his "dark" albums on the whole at this point. This one took me a bit longer to get into but now I'd rate it about equal to Cupid's Head overall and only a little behind less strong than the Follower. I'm probably in the minority that Divide Now and Hear Your Voice are my least favorites.  The opener, Made of Steel Made of Stone is my favorite- one of the best he's done. Then the second half all sort of equally.  Taking a more serious listen to Hear Your Voice after reading this thread though.

Archived