IGNORED

New Chris Douglas releases 2018

cear

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I don't think anyone is doubting that it's a dick thing to do. Just pouting and removing the music seems childish, but it's his music and his page so he can do whatever he wants with it of course.

Well fuck... Yeah, it was a TON of music... And there's been so many releases this year that I want, I basically blow through my month's entertainment budget the first two days after I get my first check every month.

I was only able to snag 2 out of the bunch that were removed.

I was hoping to flesh it out over the next 2 months.

Just hoping he throws them all back up eventually.

=/

Was thinking about doing the whole discography thing with the generous discount. Think this has helped me decide I just hope whatever the announcement on the 23rd doesn't make me regret it. If any of it's coming out physically I'd rather get them then. First world problem I guess...

Yes! Just got full discog.. bought 3øºEg​]​x​[​/​8xd and Wiertnd last week and been blown away by them so looking forward to catching up on rest of the new stuff.

Bits I've heard of the archival releases sounds awesome as well.. so much amazing music to dive into! :)

ugh it's only 24hrs?!

If this had happened at the END OF THE MONTH woulda been a no brainer. As it is I ain't got dat cash.

=P

With ya... I get paid tomorrow.

It's cool though, he deserves every bit of the extra $30-40 it'll cost.

This collection is going to be my own Xmas gift to myself.

(Selfish selfish HK!!!)

• 2 weeks later...

Fuck me the man don't stop! New 30 mins track up and he linked to load of free mixes yesterday

https://amhain.bandcamp.com/track/6122016

Am still nowhere near through his other recent stuff, been taking it slow mainly going through all the Aclds albums for now..there all amazing! So much to keep me going and still not really listened to any of the archival stuff yet.

Big up Mr Dogulas.. thought 2018 was won by Ae and NTS but actually think this guy is giving them a run for their money in terms of quality and quantity!

• 3 weeks later...

He just messaged saying this is the last.. but yeah its been a lot! However the music has been incredible so picked up the new one (haven't bothered with last 2 archive ones tho but may get them at some point)

Think these will keep me busy for sometime to come and it really is some of the most amazing music out there. Much respect to Mr Douglas!

Archived