2. Hayflick Limit

3. Eukaryotic Chromosomes

4. Telomere

5. Mitosis

https://www.redeyerecords.co.uk/vinyl/102040-lsr022-dopplereffekt-athanatos'

https://leisuresystem.bandcamp.com/

Expected Release Date: 26 Oct 2018

Wang activation imminent.

Just wanted to add that although I know it's a bunch of upside down hearts leisure systems logo always looks like 2-3 sets of graphic designy balls to me.

Although I hope to see a non ambient ep as well I love cellular automata with von neumann probe as one of the definite highlights. The arpanet/30 drop ep has a beatless side and a beatful side, so yeah.

Ah, and we just got the Heinrich Mueller remix compilation, so incredibly juicy.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thematically this looks to be more in line with the Tetrahymena EP so maybe it's more beat-oriented again too?

Must be just me who wouldn't mind Dopplereffekt going full ambient though.

LSR022_Dopplereffekt-Anathanatos+packsho

RNA
1. Athanatos
2. Hayflick Limit
3. Eukaryotic Chromosomes

DNA
1. Telomere
2. Mitosis

Dopplereffekt’s unparalleled timeline extends with Athanatos, their fourth release for Leisure System. Advancing the considerations of growth and decay as presented on their Cellular Automata LP, the duo Rudolf Klorzeiger and To-Nhan here explore genetic conditions and chromosomal influences defining mortality, with partial data points presented in a rare collaboration with fellow travelers Carsten Nicolai and Olaf Bender.

The release features artwork by Carsten Nicolai, and is available as 12” vinyl and digital download from October 26th.

LSR022.leisuresystem.net

Buy on Bandcamp

• 2 weeks later...

Archived