IGNORED

ICP Frontman Tries to Dropkick Fred Durst

Joyrex

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow what year is it..

People go on about Wes Borland being a good guitarist / creative ... all that ... he hangs out with the Tool guys... he has avant side projects... yeah yeah... but, he is the guitarist in Limp Bizkit. Come on. That guy made his bed... he is up there playing "faith" 20 years later ... whatever credibility people say he has is complete nonsense. But, he does get some cool tones in some of the LB verses, and he is pretty creative as is evident in his wacky getups and has a bunch of side projects that are quite experimental so its all good.

Yeah gotta say, their first album had some super great instrumentals. I kinda wish they'd release a version without Durst though.

is it well known that they cover george michael's "Faith"? 

It was on their first album

lol yeah we have haven't we

And yeah, I had the first two LB albums, then my brother got into them just as chocolate starfish came out, man what a crap album. Even their second one had some good tracks (imo) like n2gether or whatever it was called.. even Durst didn't sound as annoying as he usually does

Wow what year is it..

People go on about Wes Borland being a good guitarist / creative ... all that ... he hangs out with the Tool guys... he has avant side projects... yeah yeah... but, he is the guitarist in Limp Bizkit. Come on. That guy made his bed... he is up there playing "faith" 20 years later ... whatever credibility people say he has is complete nonsense. But, he does get some cool tones in some of the LB verses, and he is pretty creative as is evident in his wacky getups and has a bunch of side projects that are quite experimental so its all good.

Yeah gotta say, their first album had some super great instrumentals. I kinda wish they'd release a version without Durst though.

is it well known that they cover george michael's "Faith"? 

It was on their first album

they had more than one album? 

He was too ambitious, should have clotheslined.

Should have backflipped onto the stage and fired laser beams from his eyes

Should’ve gone straight for the juggalo

TBQH drop kick was the right choice (he even had it timed right to when Turdst moved up to the edge of the stage), just terrible execution.  I've watched that side view video a bunch of times and still can't believe he missed, like with that 1/2 second of showboating he loses most of his forward momentum, yet he still tries to land it as if the momentum is still there... part of me also thinks that he bailed on the plan at the last moment, an instantaneous realization of the world of hurt everyone (including himself) would be in had he connected.  Yet this hypothesis assumes a certain level of executive brain functioning in an ICP member that all evidence suggests should not exist.

"Analyzing footage of an ICP member trying to dropkick Fred Durst on stage" for most IDM 2019   :cat:

(your analysis is right though of course)

i concur

TBQH drop kick was the right choice (he even had it timed right to when Turdst moved up to the edge of the stage), just terrible execution.  I've watched that side view video a bunch of times and still can't believe he missed, like with that 1/2 second of showboating he loses most of his forward momentum, yet he still tries to land it as if the momentum is still there... part of me also thinks that he bailed on the plan at the last moment, an instantaneous realization of the world of hurt everyone (including himself) would be in had he connected.  Yet this hypothesis assumes a certain level of executive brain functioning in an ICP member that all evidence suggests should not exist.

at first i thought it looked like a WWF planned thing. 

at first i thought it looked like a WWF planned thing. 

I thought that may be also. They both look like jobbers.

Limp bizkit will always have a place in my heart as I listened to them as a dumb teenager. Durst handled this well, that ICP bloke is a useless gimp.

Limp bizkit will always have a place in my heart as I listened to them as a dumb teenager. Durst handled this well, that ICP bloke is a useless gimp.

Has anyone seen this movie with Fred Durst in it? I remember coming across it on a featured section at this weird movie rental place simply called "The DVD Store" in the early 2000s when DVDs were still a thing. Anyway, it was for sale there and I wanted to buy it cu it looked bizarre but it was like $25 or something crazy.

post-11726-0-69696800-1539447229_thumb.jpg

Archived