IGNORED

Aphex Twin 2019 Live Dates

____-_-____

Via his agency's (Little Big) mailer

"Aphex Twin: Playing 3 high-profile European shows this year, with more to be announced for 2019. Now looking at headline summer festival options."

Just a heads up to those who are missing him this year. 

Hoping for some more stateside appearances although that seems bleak. 

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What big Stateside venue could he potentially play? Coachella?

Possibly Movement festival in Detroit or Coachella. Given the direction that Coachella has been heading I think that'd be pretty unlikely though. 

Alleged 2019 Coachella headliners are Kanye, Justin Timberlake, and Childish Gambino. I can’t see Aphex Twin there in a subheadliner slot. If he is, I’ll eat my words and go to my first Coachella, but I won’t be happy about that or his inevitable 60min set.

i think he talked about coachella and coming to the us in his bleep store comments recently and that it's quite possible, will try to find the quote. but i'm sure some of you are faster :-).

I'd be happy for Bangface again or  anywhere mainland Europe  - but preference for Eastern europe as i'd like to visit dems ex-bloc-y places

If he hit Movement or Further USA I'd hit  it up! Maybe not Coachella tho!

Ireland - worst Festival crowds so stay away Rich.. unless you fancy a cluib night instead!

My Friend and I had the Best Rave of our lives seeing Aphex at Forbidden Fruit 2017 in Ireland:)

So did many other people

We couldn't stop dancing:)

It'd be Awesome to go to another Rave in Ireland 2019

:aphexsign:

Just to remind the youngins here, he's played Coachella before (10 years ago in fact)

and 16 years ago

Indeed! I neglected to mention it since it makes me feel old(er) :dadjoke:

Just to remind the youngins here, he's played Coachella before (10 years ago in fact)

and 16 years ago

Indeed! I neglected to mention it since it makes me feel old(er) :dadjoke:

AE in '99 too. Wish I could have been there, but Coachella was too late in the year back then and really did cause heat sickness. Went 2004-2006. And in 2006, just went, saw Depeche Mode, and then left lol (free tix for that one).

As Indulin mentioned over here ^

daddy

5d a1 !

your 5 hours behind uk. I would like to go back to NY, not been there for so long, I bet it's quite different. Looking at some gigs there in April after coachella which im pretty sure is on now.

Shelly

5d a2 !

Hi Rich!! I live a few hours outside the city and it's not expensive here, and no I'm not rich haha although one day if i ever finish school i hope to be:) or rich for me anyway. *when* i finish school… so your playing coachella!! Was i the first person who knew?!?!! Haha jk:) if you come to NY in April I will definitely be there!! OMG

daddy

5d a1 !

thank you ironmoon-human.

I always felt my brother who died at birth called, the 1st Richard helped me.

ha yeah u were the first person i told on't internets.

i guess with acid etc your losing your ego and so u get to experience things without the social conditioning, oversimplification I know but these boxes are small !

Since Day for Night is no more, probably lost my chance to ever see Richard live again...

Has it been confirmed that Day for Night is dead? 

As for Aphex playing a summer fest in the US, I could see him playing Hard Summer Fest rather than Coachella.

Archived