IGNORED

Aphex Twin 2019 Live Dates

____-_-____

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there was no way i trusted they would send an email to my address that was "already on the mailing list" so I entered in my work email as a back up and sure enough: 10:01 in my work email and still nothing on the old one.

This is exactly what I did

For Ceremonia, I saw someone over @ reddit post about it being better to stay in Mexico City and not Toluca. Anybody have further insight on this and why it'd be best to stay in Mexico City as opposed to Toluca?

Check out pgs 5 and 6 of this thread.  Basically yes.  I got confirmation that there will be official festival shuttles/bus service between various cdmx locations and the festival, and there are just more and nicer accommodations.  I (or someone else) might start a ceremonia thread to consolidate info, but until then there are few of us here who live in mexico who can answer questions

For Ceremonia, I saw someone over @ reddit post about it being better to stay in Mexico City and not Toluca. Anybody have further insight on this and why it'd be best to stay in Mexico City as opposed to Toluca?

Check out pgs 5 and 6 of this thread.  Basically yes.  I got confirmation that there will be official festival shuttles/bus service between various cdmx locations and the festival, and there are just more and nicer accommodations.  I (or someone else) might start a ceremonia thread to consolidate info, but until then there are few of us here who live in mexico who can answer questions

My friends and I already booked an airbnb in Toluca (aprox 15 min away from the festival site). Should I consider cancelling or just roll with it at this point? I checked the uber site, and it appears that there's coverage there. My only issue/concern is safety. I just want to be sure that it's not a problematic area.

My friends and I already booked an airbnb in Toluca (aprox 15 min away from the festival site). Should I consider cancelling or just roll with it at this point? I checked the uber site, and it appears that there's coverage there. My only issue/concern is safety. I just want to be sure that it's not a problematic area.

Ive only passed through toluca, but its an industrial city so just dont expect much streetlife or tourism there.  The State its the capital of is generally less safe and less "pretty" than CDMX, but its not unsafe-unsafe.  For ubering to the show, it should be fine.  I'd check reviews of the airbnb, and it would be helpful if the host speaks english or one in your group spanish.  But if your group has time around the show or want to see mexico as tourists then definitely cdmx.

Lol.  What a joke.  Hit refresh at 9:59:59 and had the page load right at 10:00:00.  In the time it took to move the curser to select quantity and click "Get Tickets" it was sold out.  No more than 3 seconds.  Same story yesterday.

Did any actual humans get tickets in either the Brooklyn Vegan presale yesterday or the general on-sale today?

Archived