IGNORED

Aphex Twin 2019 Live Dates

____-_-____

I was ready for each pre-sale and the general sale...everything sold out in a split second. Really wish they would have done a lottery for this. Anyhow, I caved and paid a shwack load of money on StubHub for 2 tickets. I'm planning on being in NY that entire weekend. Looking forward to meeting some of you fine peeps as I missed out at Day for Night!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was ready for each pre-sale and the general sale...everything sold out in a split second. Really wish they would have done a lottery for this. Anyhow, I caved and paid a shwack load of money on StubHub for 2 tickets. I'm planning on being in NY that entire weekend. Looking forward to meeting some of you fine peeps as I missed out at Day for Night!

Buying from the scalpers, especially immediately after they have stolen all the tickets from the people who actually want to go, you are directly encouraging this behavior :/

Buying from the scalpers, especially immediately after they have stolen all the tickets from the people who actually want to go, you are directly encouraging this behavior :/

So do you suggest that I just take the moral high ground and not go to the show? Not a hope.

lol

Dublin has also seen a increase in illegal raves in the past five years, but Garda sources say these are not much of a problem from a public-order point of view. “The feeling is they’re a different type of crowd. They don’t seem to drink as much,” a garda based at Pearse Street station says.  - Irish Times, January 12, 2019

from: https://www.irishtimes.com/culture/murder-of-the-dance-floor-the-irish-nightclub-is-dying-1.3753588

RDJ come play at a Rave in Ireland:)

90's Rave Energy is coming back around:)

Everyone can show up, Dance and have Fun:)

Awful. Warp really need to look at their distribution channels. So sad that people on here don't have tickets and that douche had loads for profit.

That’s not Warp’s fault. That’s the way tix are and have been forever

Awful. Warp really need to look at their distribution channels. So sad that people on here don't have tickets and that douche had loads for profit.

I disagree, I've been involved in and also attended things where tickets are closely controlled. It has its drawbacks, can annoy people and is a bit of hard work but it does assure less of this happens. Free rotation is a good example.

I disagree, I've been involved in and also attended things where tickets are closely controlled. It has its drawbacks, can annoy people and is a bit of hard work but it does assure less of this happens. Free rotation is a good example.

..ed sheran dare I add too.

ugh, this.

WTF, not only is he showing off scalping, its literally a "business" that hes promoting.  Disgusting.  "Ticket Smart: A platform designed to help you turn a profit intelligently reselling tickets."

ugh, this.

WTF, not only is he showing off scalping, its literally a "business" that hes promoting. Disgusting. "Ticket Smart: A platform designed to help you turn a profit intelligently reselling tickets."

That guy is a horrible person.

For Ceremonia, I saw someone over @ reddit post about it being better to stay in Mexico City and not Toluca. Anybody have further insight on this and why it'd be best to stay in Mexico City as opposed to Toluca?

Toluca is ugly af and there's nothing to do there. But if you're not planning to do extra touristy things then it's alright. You'll have a good place for an after-party if that's your thing.

Just booked my hotel for the NYC show. Ouch. I should have scalped some Aphex tickets to pay for this.

Wonder how much Drukqs vinyl boxset sells for these days...

I recently saw one in a record store for over $200. I definitely wasn’t going to spend that much on it. It made me kick myself for not buying used for $50 about 15 years ago.

Despite attempting tickets at both presales at the exact second they went on sale I also missed out. I caved and bought scalped tickets as soon as I realized I lost out.
Would anyone be willing to post an image of their ticketfly PDF tickets (with the barcode redacted, of course), so that us poor souls who couldn't get tickets legitimately can confirm their scalped tickets are (probably) real?

Mine seem alright, but, for instance, the ticketfly logo is different than it used to be on tickets I bought a year ago. "ticket FLY" with the "FLY" in their classic blue logo vs. "TICKETFLY" in all blue caps at the top left now. Scanning google images for "ticketfly ticket" seems to corroborate this, but I still can't find recent versions of their PDF tickets.

Much appreciated to anyone who can bother

Also, this was my first post, so greetings.

(after spending a stupid amount on tickets, what's another $5 for a membership here)

I'd like to hear this big and loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0fl3f_5MFM

1997, that was one of my first jaw drop moments seeing him in San Bernardino. It was the second track I think. Unforgettable!

https://mixcloud.com/keyfumbler/aphex-twin-1997-running-springs-ca-organic-underworld/

It was supposed to happen at Running Springs but they moved it cause the dust and wind in the mountain wrecked all of this equipment at Organic 96.

Despite attempting tickets at both presales at the exact second they went on sale I also missed out. I caved and bought scalped tickets as soon as I realized I lost out.

Would anyone be willing to post an image of their ticketfly PDF tickets (with the barcode redacted, of course), so that us poor souls who couldn't get tickets legitimately can confirm their scalped tickets are (probably) real?

Mine seem alright, but, for instance, the ticketfly logo is different than it used to be on tickets I bought a year ago. "ticket FLY" with the "FLY" in their classic blue logo vs. "TICKETFLY" in all blue caps at the top left now. Scanning google images for "ticketfly ticket" seems to corroborate this, but I still can't find recent versions of their PDF tickets.

(after spending a stupid amount on tickets, what's another $5 for a membership here)

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/al3dhm/ticketfly_physical_aphex_brooklyn_photo/

https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/al3dhm/ticketfly_physical_aphex_brooklyn_photo/

Much appreciated

Unfortunately, I was only given a PDF version and it doesn't have an Order number or a Purchased by portion.......

The guy on ebay only has good feedback regarding concert ticket sales though, so I guess I just have to believe

Edit:

Also, the TICKETFLY logo is above the image of the ticket, and there is no text on the right side hand side other than the barcode and the number of the barcode.

As well, there are no holograms/background squiggles, but those are probably just on the printing paper anyway.

I'll try and post an image when i can

Hello, sounds like you should hit up ticketfly customer service instead of a music forum?

In theory, but their policy is not to deal with re-sold tickets whatsoever.

jellyrajah pointing me to that link, and the responses from the reddit fans, have now given me all the info I need. (turns out the reseller of the tickets, at the request of the original buyer, redacted the name and order # - confirmed by reseller, though I'll be queasy about this until I'm in the venue on April 11).

+1 for music forums.

Archived