IGNORED

Aphex Twin 2019 Live Dates

____-_-____

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, but it says none available, still. Been trying for 20 min.

Yeah I was refreshing and every once in a while I'd get the number of tickets you wanted box, I'd hit "1" and then get fucked with that 'somebody else already has it in their cart' thing. I did that like 20 times. Still couldn't buy 1.

Missed out. I guess I could pay 2-4x the price on StubHub....but who's to say that the seller won't just take the money and run. The tickets are print at home so they could send the tickets and just try to use them themselves also...

Missed out. I guess I could pay 2-4x the price on StubHub....but who's to say that the seller won't just take the money and run. The tickets are print at home so they could send the tickets and just try to use them themselves also...

There was an option for print at home or ship hard copy tix during check out so just find a resller with hard copies to avoid a potential scam.

Never got a fuxing email, but thanks for sharing the code here.

Had to madly F5 until 1 would pop up, try to get it, fail, try again. Finally got one at about 10:15.

Obviously the whole show isn't sold out yet.

BrooklynVegan apparently has some for their own pre-sale tomorrow-

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/aphex-twin-playing-nyc-before-coachella-brooklynvegan-presale/

there was no way i trusted they would send an email to my address that was "already on the mailing list" so I entered in my work email as a back up and sure enough: 10:01 in my work email and still nothing on the old one.

that sucked. Had a cart twice and lost it bc ticketfly’s mobile sites are garbage. I assume they’re handling the general sales as well?

i would be in the same boat but i had the day off of work because of a vibert show in chicago tonight  :catsalute: 

Y'all get so upset lol, the same presale thing is happening tomorrow with some blog:

http://www.brooklynvegan.com/aphex-twin-playing-nyc-before-coachella-brooklynvegan-presale/

Tickets for the show go on sale Friday, January 18 at 10 AM but you can get them early with the BrooklynVegan presale that starts Thursday (1/17) at 10 AM. Check back Thursday morning for the presale password.

Archived