IGNORED

B12 - Time Tourist (2xLP Expanded Edition) + Bonus Level 12”

jasondonervan

Damn, this thing sold out quick.  :sad:

I totally had a bleep tab open to buy this last night / this morning and fell asleep and forgot about it.

What's up with that Autechre cover art?

huh? it what world does it look like autechre art? they're both by tDR if that's what you're talking about

The bonus 12 has some similar typographic treatment, but yeah that's tDR: http://www.sparkbyspark.com/artwork-designers-republic-ian-anderson/ and https://rateyourmusic.com/list/Arits/the-cover-art-of-the-designers-republic/

idk, just seems like a weird choice to do such cover art now right after NTS. Maybe if they'd use at least different colours or something.

110909.jpg

98703-1.jpg

Idk, just seems like a weird choice to do such cover art now right after NTS,

• 5 weeks later...

Grabbed mine yesterday, great to finally have a copy of this album.

Still hoping they do similar reissues to this and Electro-Soma for the other Artificial Intelligence (& related) releases. Would be nice to get expanded versions of Bytes, Dimension Intrusion, Ginger and Bytes. Plus SOSW2. 

Grabbed mine yesterday, great to finally have a copy of this album.

Still hoping they do similar reissues to this and Electro-Soma for the other Artificial Intelligence (& related) releases. Would be nice to get expanded versions of Bytes, Dimension Intrusion, Ginger and Bytes. Plus SOSW2.

Would also like this to happen. Got a rough sounding copy of Bytes a good copy of Dimension Intrusion but don't have Ginger. De-Orbit on vinyl would be very nice.

Time Tourist re-press sounds fantastic, hopefully the others will get the same treatment.

Archived