Someone else already posted this in the "new releases" section, but I hope it's still allowed for me (being the artist) to post it here by myself? If it isn't the mods can delete it
- a tad sad song about love-that-could-have-been
- disguised as an acid-track
- sung in a probably incomprehensable language (Dutch)
- by a way too happy vocoder-voice
- over a bouncy electrobeat....
That's right: a hand-drawn videoclip!
So here you have it. Released today for your pleasure (or whatever emotion it triggers). I added subtitles in pretty bad English but it should be enough to understand the lyrics
A-side: Binarizer - Ik Zag Je Dansen
B-side: Splitradix - Cross connection
Edited by binarizer, 11 October 2018 - 02:07 AM.