Afx Day for Night full set video?

Boddah

Does anyone know if the AudioTelepathy video of Aphex Twin's full set at Day for Night is still hosted anywhere online? It was removed by Warp after T69 Collapse was released, and I'm hoping that it's still up somewhere so I can download it. 

This is the link to the original video,

aphexdjfjb.png

Probably not viable to chuck the 12GB jobber up, but I could manage the smaller (more lean bit rate) version if needed.

Edit: Just checked and I do actually have some overhead for dumping the 12GB version temporarily, might be good to spread it about a bit 'for the culture' (that pootube is so kindly killing). Shout up if that's the one you want and I'll see what I can do.

Edited by jasondonervan

speaking of youtube anomalies....

what's up with the comments section for the full upload of Selected Ambient Works 85-92 (aphex's most viewed video on youtube) ???

it's most recent comments are over a year old! it allows me to comment, and it shows up but no one else can... wtfff

Isn't the max file size here 1GB?

Yeah, I think you are right - I could upload it via FTP and then put it in the Downloads section...

If I do a temp hosting of the full file on somewhere like Mega for you to download, could you take it from there for the FTP upload?

aphexdjfjb.png

Probably not viable to chuck the 12GB jobber up, but I could manage the smaller (more lean bit rate) version if needed.

Edit: Just checked and I do actually have some overhead for dumping the 12GB version temporarily, might be good to spread it about a bit 'for the culture' (that pootube is so kindly killing). Shout up if that's the one you want and I'll see what I can do.

You da man!! Much appreciation to you and Joyrex for working to get this hosted here!

• 2 months later...

Video unavailable
This video contains content from [Merlin] Warp Records, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

my "collapse T69" vid recorded from that show got removed as well from youtube with the very same message

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...