IGNORED

Aphex & Paradox?

ceiling

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah OK I followed jungle/drum & bass RELIGIOUSLY from 94' to about 2006. In that time period I know every significant record that came out as well as many of the most obscure and I saw every producer worth anything several times over in various cities. There is absolute nothing you can tell me about the genre. You are dead wrong first of all with your statement of "98-99" The period of 00'-01' brought a whole new direction and host of game changing artists to the genre that are copied to this day. In fact all the drum & bass you hear today comes from the style that was birthed from around 2000 - 2002....and like I said in my original post "give or take a few years. 98' was somewhat of a down year however 99 was a great year for drum & bass.

I'm familiar with most of Paradox's catalog and I like about 5 tracks he's ever done so to me...as I said - he's good but not close to being one of the best or a standout in the genre. Just because Richard likes his stuff means nothing to me. I consider myself an OG master of the genre haha.

Bump to say this is still a hilariously embarrassing read

It's amazing isn't it. Imagine typing that out in earnest. LOL

Archived