IGNORED

James Shinra - Vital Heat LP

Hope this doesn't sell out before my next paycheck. Those shipping costs are brutal but I want it so bad.

The shipping costs are SAVAGE. Makes it a $42 (usd) purchase. eek.

I'd be willing to grab you a copy if you're worried about it selling out. Only prob is then you'd pay shipping costs twice. =/

Yeah, then that pushes it up to even further. I appreciate the offer, truly, but I’m probably just going to roll the dice on this one. Only a week away... fingers crossed!

I’m also bolstered by there being no “Edition of X” on the bandcamp page, so stock must be good. I’ll keep an eye on it though and let you know.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

=) Cheers, just figured I'd offer! If things change let me know. Hope there is a healthy supply of them vinyls, like you said they didn't specify the quantity so hopefully you're golden.  :catrecline:

some of the finest stuff heard in 2018

Hi, I have it, if it was for free you can send me a PM. Dont want any problems with sharing it

Sorry, quoted the wrong post.

This is exactly the type of IDM I love.  Built in melodics, gorgeous sounds, hits the heart-strings.  Kind of reminds me of Christ. except more programmed.  I am won over-- no idea how I have stayed away from this guy for all these years.

Anyone know where I can download the Demons ep? (I think it was a free download).

It was free according to this http://forum.renoise.com/index.php/topic/10882-shinra-demons/

Try soulseek, pretty sure it will be there.

New album is gonna be great

Thanks for that, but unfortunately that link doesn't work :(

Archived