IGNORED

Merzbow + Prurient; The Regent, LA; Saturday Dec 15 2018

eczem

https://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/1778065?utm_campaign=MerzbowPrurient&utm_source=SpacelandBlast&q=18e0f1f5-85b4-4446-a903-8150aeebe6a0&p=b0093f39-9f93-43f4-b967-d9965b9f0cfa&ts=1539737977&c=ticketfly&e=00827a&rt=Safetynet&h=2ce2a3d4024565f5e7f13b39e83747a4

Title says it all.

Never had an opportunity to see this legend, so probably gonna grab tickets.

I saw AE and Cygnus at this venue in 2015. Wasn't particularly impressed with the sound, especially on the balcony, but w/e.

Just bought a ticket for Oakland! Will bring my noise-cancelling headphones for sure!

If they're noise cancelling surely you won't be able to hear anything at all?

Just bought a ticket for Oakland! Will bring my noise-cancelling headphones for sure!

If they're noise cancelling surely you won't be able to hear anything at all?

Depends what sort of set Prurient plays. You might be able to hear a bit of his stuff

Yeah.. I'm definitely bringing some kind of ear protection to this one. Probably done enough damage over the years. I was at concert recently (Interpol at sdsu open air theater) with my wife, and it was so damn loud, the whole time i was pissed at myself for not bringing "hearos" or whatever. 

• 4 weeks later...

See you there! Will bring my toothbrush!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived