IGNORED

Wisp/Dwaallicht Appreciation & Track Sharing

Brisbot

I imagine for most WATMMers he needs no introduction. The guy is ridiculously talented to a fault. I don't think I've ever found an artist who I consistently like as much as him.

Post any music by him you dig! Though  I am personally looking for kind of rare tracks I haven't heard yet.

Two of my favorites from more recently though I imagine most people have already heard these:

And some older stuff:

Edited by Brisbot
  • Like 2

It reminds me of those bumpin snes/genesis tracks.

Oh I didn't even think to follow him on fb. Come to think of it it's pretty obvious.

Edited by Brisbot

I shouldn't have used the world esoteric. I just meant rare or often overlooked.

32614 is an excellent track. I'm digging Ikutaro as well. Though admittedly I love his more adventurous tracks more than the dance floor ones. Though they're all worth listening to 50 times minimum.

Edited by Brisbot

[bandcamp width=100% height=120 album=163889215 size=large bgcol=ffffff linkcol=0687f5 tracklist=false artwork=small track=107055758]

plus couple more stuff on TD bandcamp. ;)

hey reid, when is the new album due?

Lovely posts. Had no clue about most of this music. I'm at the point where I've listened to all of the main albums and I am going thru all the lesser known stuff. I'm in the "Melodies from Mars" phase.

jesus, thank you. This is a track I never knew I needed. I wonder when it was made. The style reminds me a lot of th'idiot.

As mentioned by batch, good archive resource:

http://www.wisp.kaen.org

Thanks.