IGNORED

Red Dead Redemption 2

tec

Got this a couple of days ago, thus far I've only played it for an hour so not too much to say beyond my surprise that they went with the name Arthur. How are you lot getting on?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm not great either, I stacked it down a cliff yesterday and had to kill my horse. I waited by the side of the road for another to rob and killed the guy, then another bloke witnessed the crime so I had to kill him too and both their horses scarpered so I just had to walk for ages with my saddle to the nearest town.

I found some creepy serial killer shit under a bridge too which was unexpected.

reading about a bug where if you didn't complete the mission where you take the whores into valentine and retried a part of it, john marston, sadie and others are missing from the camp in chapter 2, including their missions. annoying. only way to fix it is to start the game over. fuck.

Hoping this gets released to the pc master race after console beta.. Never got to play RDR. Essentially GTA in the wild west innit?

Yeah I'm not great either, I stacked it down a cliff yesterday and had to kill my horse. I waited by the side of the road for another to rob and killed the guy, then another bloke witnessed the crime so I had to kill him too and both their horses scarpered so I just had to walk for ages with my saddle to the nearest town.

I found some creepy serial killer shit under a bridge too which was unexpected.

..sounds like a black mirror episode

Considering finally upgrading my Ps3 to Ps4 so I can play this.

I will most likely wait until it drops in price again though... I am a cheap / crap / slow gamer.

To be fair, I still havn't finished Skyrim so getting plenty of mileage out of the ps3!

reading about a bug where if you didn't complete the mission where you take the whores into valentine and retried a part of it, john marston, sadie and others are missing from the camp in chapter 2, including their missions. annoying. only way to fix it is to start the game over. fuck.

Hmm think this may have happened with me, ain't seen them since!

I had this happen.  They still show up for their missions, I believe, but it's still lame.  I just started Chapter III, so I guess there's no going back.

This game is pretty great.  Very relaxing, and I've spent way too much time hunting a damn panther.

Yeah, there's loads of other stuff going on so I can't be arsed to start again to get their missions.

Lost another horse, my brother reloads his last save whenever his dies as he seems to have an unhealthy attachment but I'm doing it properly.

I had this happen.  They still show up for their missions, I believe, but it's still lame.  I just started Chapter III, so I guess there's no going back.

This game is pretty great.  Very relaxing, and I've spent way too much time hunting a damn panther.

it doesn't seem like they show up for the missions.... wtf? I don't mind starting over with a guide.. do it right. lot of people complain that the guide is "cheating" or whatever but I honestly don't have time to wander for ages looking for dino bones u know?

Archived