IGNORED

Red Dead Redemption 2

tec

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finding a random group of Klan members and fucking them up is very satisfying.

Was wandering around the woods last night and came across a random group of Klansmen inducting a new member. Deadeye'd all but one of them. Hogtied the last one, then carried him to the foot of the gigantic burning cross, dumped him on to it, and watched him burn to death. So friggin' awesome. 

Still haven't found any Klan members, I've heard they're around Lemoyne but havent seen any yet? However I just got to Chapter 4 if that matters.

Still haven't found any Klan members, I've heard they're around Lemoyne but havent seen any yet? However I just got to Chapter 4 if that matters.

Still in Chapter 3 here, I found them 

somewhere outside of Rhodes. I did the mission where you get the love letter from the girl from one of the warring families, and decided to take a boat and paddle back towards camp. Came ashore just south of camp and they were up in the woods, middle of the night, burnin' crosses and junk. 

• 4 weeks later...

Found this video series of two guys trying to make Arthur as dirty, fat, and disgusting as possible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSzDS1Gq64E

There's something satisfying about watching him walk around chain smoking, throwing cans of beans everywhere.

Archived