IGNORED

tsrono - arche / ylem / ousia

auxien

• 2 weeks later...

ditto seems insufficient but . . .ditto. Def favorite tsorno, the type of album you could just let yourself fall in to. Pretty impressive that this was all done live/no overdubs. There is something very FULL about this release in terms of the soundscape. Whereas other albums seem to keep things a bit at a distance, feel enveloped here. Top work!

giphy.gif

• 1 month later...

Tessier and Aural and burglar and IOS and chronical thank you all for listening and the kind words :)

Stick your write up still warms my widdle heart, glad the mixing/sound overall like and Tess and extralife mentioned, definitely glad it's working well on your ears m8s. Hope it's an album you keep coming back to for a while :)

Tessier and Aural and burglar and IOS and chronical thank you all for listening and the kind words :)

Stick your write up still warms my widdle heart, glad the mixing/sound overall like and Tess and extralife mentioned, definitely glad it's working well on your ears m8s. Hope it's an album you keep coming back to for a while :)

This also gets weirdly better after repeated listens. Well done, man.

• 3 weeks later...

This also gets weirdly better after repeated listens. Well done, man.

Weirdly better? The virus music is working! 

:emotawesomepm9:  

Just wanted to update here real quick, there was some sort of strange shenanigans and the free downloads for this label were depleted suddenly for the month...it's getting resolved but some or most of the music is showing as paid when it should be free. Streaming should still be fine, but if anyone wants the album and can't download it, PM me and I'll get it to you, or of course just wait a few days/weeks  :nyan:

• 5 months later...
  • auxien changed the title to tsrono - arche / ylem / ousia
On 7/2/2019 at 11:18 PM, Stickfigger said:

Good work mate. Listening now on headphones at work. 

Opening track ylem is very beautiful.

You would never know you were someone to shit on ElSeq so much given the similarity of sound design on Everking. The infinityxinfinity reverb on that track is great and slightly anxiety inducing.

Tiberian gates is one of my favourite tracks of yours of all time. Very good and very enjoyable. Lovely use of stereo

thank you :) the track ylem i'm pretty happy with, it sounds a little different on every format (and at various volumes) with hidden things in there and i'm glad the beauty is at the forefront as intended. haha at elseq shitting re: reverb, was definitely trying for some tension/anxiety/forlorn/doomy feels with that, good to hear it's coming across well. re: tiberian gates, a favorite is unexpected! it's a bit of track that takes everyone i've chatted with about it (~3 people lol) a little getting used to, hell i wasn't into it when i was recording it but after listening back to it a few times it clicked why it was working when i wrote/recorded. spirits channeling themselves through me probably :catghost:

thanks for everyone grabbing it, hope it's sitting well (or sitting unwell in ways that are interesting to you). will be free download probably through the weekend so share it elsewhere if you know others into it. final album of this /cycle/ is ousia and it'll be out soon or very soon. 

ylem is popping up on streaming places now: on Apple Music, will likely be on Spotify today or tomorrow. https://music.apple.com/us/album/ylem/1472446303?app=apple music&ign-mpt=uo%3D4

can do a pre-save/HYPE!!!!rfollow for it on Spotify here: https://distrokid.com/hyperfollow/tsrono/ylem live now

:trap:

on Spotify and Tidal and i think Amazon and YouTube/Google Play etc idk go listen to it you know how this works :emotawesomepm9: 

thanks for listening. ousia will be released very soon too.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, hello spiral said:

listened twice so far, once walking home from a night shift at 7am this morning, again when I woke up this evening before heading off to next shift. This is the tits

very glad to hear it's hitting you well dude :) sucks about the shitty work shifts ofc, danke :)

3 hours ago, Stickfigger said:

Ya 2nd and final tracks are my favs

they're all my babies and i love them equa...... naw sein is my fave right now can't believe i wrote that shit lol

Archived