IGNORED

Secret Santa MMXVIII

Tricone RC

It's that time of year again! The halloween tat is off the shelves and thrown in a skip out the back. Time to crack out all the christmassy wank!

Step 1: PM me your address. I'll use my formidable computing prowess to enter them all into a Microsoft Excel™ sheet. Please also provide any caveats you may request e.g. you'd only like to be paired with someone in your country

Step 2: On the closing date I'll PM you the address of your Secrete Satan.

Step 3: Mail your pairing a homemade CD-R of A Few Old Tunes complete with hand-crayoned jewel case cover (or whatever else you think a WATTMer might like for christmas)

Closing date TBA, last year it was 1st Dec which I feel is a tad too late if you're hoping to research something specific for your pairing. If I pull Fri 23rd Nov out of my arse, how does that sound?

white-christmas-light-clipart-gif-flashiwhite-christmas-light-clipart-gif-flashiwhite-christmas-light-clipart-gif-flashiwhite-christmas-light-clipart-gif-flashiwhite-christmas-light-clipart-gif-flashi

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice one, I am in.

Were it not for hello spiral I would have received nowt in the last two years, should either of the two heinous santas post in this thread I will descend like a ravenous vulture.

Anyone else want to celebrate the coronation of Carlos Magnus as Emperor of the Heiliges Roemisches Reich (25th Dec 800) or the bumping off of Ceaucescu (25th Dec 1989)?

I can extend the closing date until 1st Dec - so far I only have 9 people in The List™! You lazy buggers

Extended the deadline to FRIDAY 30th NOV!

upon that date I shall dish out the Secret Santees to all of the Secret Santers who appear in my LIST. Then you can go shopping and post them some stuff

I am making a note of everyone who reads this thread and doesn't get involved, papa aphex will be informed and you'll be deprived of his exclusive beachwear that will cast a shadow to make your peepee look four centimetre longer.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived