IGNORED

AFX live partner

Lachesi

At Flow festival was quite clear to me that the person on stage with Aphex was not Weirdcore. 

Everyone noticed she's a woman during this last row of shows and she was present on stage at every gig. 

Well I write this post because I discovered some of the truth about it. And before any adamovich-like attacks me I say quitely, believe it or not I don't care

I'm not sure I want to totally reveal the source of this nor screenshot it, because it was revealed in a closed FB group by one of the bosses of Club to Club festival. I'm in that group because two years ago I worked for them and since just a few people have not continued to work in the next editions I've not been deleted from the group. 

She is a woman and she plays synths during the set (someone else also says that she has been seen performing vocals, and it could likely  be, because there is a clear vocoder part in the second ambient track and also other vocals over vordhosbn in berlin)
Beyond this, has been said she's blonde, not that young and very good looking. Weirdcore was there too but not on stage with them. 

I think it's quite cool that some stuff is played live and (in retrospect) I'd say you could feel it. It's even cooler that aphex has a female live partner that plays synths (the love affair is not confirmed eheh) 

I mean I don't mean to be all stalker-ish but I saw this post on reddit and I thought it cleared it all up:

gng63D5.png

Notice the mic, how mad would it be if she was doing the vocals for MT1 and that first ambient track live...

If they do live stuff they should make more of a show of it. Since 80% of the music he plays in his shows I've never heard before I have no way of knowing if what I'm hearing is a live performance or just a (for me) new track :)

Listening back to the recording of the show, it's very hard to determinate which bits could be live played. Something on the ambient tracks for sure, but not much else that evident
What I noticed is that he didn't set up a modular rack on his right

that's cool, i was a bit confused by weirdcore's posts on insta about this issue. which post did he say this on? the ones i read he made it sound like it was him but obviously it isn't. at least the mystery is solved, and the answer is a nice surprise.

that's cool, i was a bit confused by weirdcore's posts on insta about this issue. which post did he say this on? the ones i read he made it sound like it was him but obviously it isn't. at least the mystery is solved, and the answer is a nice surprise.

Here it is

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp1za44BWNe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19v3a20ie5gyl

Here it is

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp1za44BWNe/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19v3a20ie5gyl

thanks! i was reading this earlier in the app and missed a few crucial details. :P

this fucking thread

432107531674845186.png?v=1

Why? A bit stalkering cuz she's not only a live gig partner, but to me is VERY exciting the fact that now in his shows he brings synths with him for playing some parts live.

Until 2 days ago everyone of us thought the mysterious figure was someone making visuals

I mean I don't mean to be all stalker-ish but I saw this post on reddit and I thought it cleared it all up:

gng63D5.png

Notice the mic, how mad would it be if she was doing the vocals for MT1 and that first ambient track live...

He's done well by the looks of it. Good on him. 

Don't be a cunt, it's the man's wife you're talking about.  Show some fucking respect.  

Nice language. I wasn't being disrespectful. I'm genuinely very happy for him. She looks very pretty so yeah good on him. 

Don't be a cunt, it's the man's wife you're talking about.  Show some fucking respect.  

Nice language. I wasn't being disrespectful. I'm genuinely very happy for him. She looks very pretty so yeah good on him. 

Thing is, @aDiscoBall is correct - would you say the same thing, worded the same way, to Richard's face? I think not.

This thread is verging on mega cringe... might be time for a shutdown since it's gone way beyond curiosity (and the mystery has been solved)

Thing is, @aDiscoBall is correct - would you say the same thing, worded the same way, to Richard's face? I think not.

This thread is verging on mega cringe... might be time for a shutdown since it's gone way beyond curiosity (and the mystery has been solved)

Joyrex I didn't think I was being offensive. I think there's something lost in translation. As I said I'm genuinely happy for him and I didn't mean to offend anyone.

Would have been nice if someone followed me on thinking about which parts of the live sets have additional synth lines instead of posting photos...Which I think is very interesting (?)

Archived