IGNORED

AFX live partner

Lachesi

Would have been nice if someone followed me on thinking about which parts of the live sets have additional synth lines instead of posting photos...Which I think is very interesting (?)

Yeah ignoring the general cringe happening in the thread, this is what I'm curious about. I've always thought it would be interesting for Aphex to actually play live instead of just DJing... whats worse is of course that he's a pretty shit DJ. Someone said they were doing some live stuff I guess, vocals and such, and then he's been bringing his modular too right? Is he just randomly adding bleeps and bloops with it?

He's done well by the looks of it. Good on him. 

Don't be a cunt, it's the man's wife you're talking about.  Show some fucking respect.  

Nice language. I wasn't being disrespectful. I'm genuinely very happy for him. She looks very pretty so yeah good on him. 

Thing is, @aDiscoBall is correct - would you say the same thing, worded the same way, to Richard's face? I think not.

This thread is verging on mega cringe... might be time for a shutdown since it's gone way beyond curiosity (and the mystery has been solved)

Please lock this shit up. And move to nonsense/crap. Please papa.

whats worse is of course that he's a pretty shit DJ

matter of taste i guess. he certainly isn't the king of mixing, but i like his sets and the tunes he exposes me to. what i always find a bit weird is his habit to mix in tracks on the second count instead of the first one (or something like that), but i think he does it on purpose. sometimes it also sounds really interesting.

hearing his set live in berlin i didn't feel distracted by any of the transitions, it's completely different. now listening to the recording i can hear the "mistakes". but hey, i don't like these super clean dj's that could also be a robot anyway.

Archived