IGNORED

CRAUSSINIWTXEHPAENIZAGAMKCE94.NET

jasondonervan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put 37.822889, -122.478711 (Golden Gate Bridge) into an iOS simulator and got the same thing others are getting.

yeah i did some experiments in chrome and all locations are the same

Geez... what a mess.

I know anything new with Aphex brings out the *ahem* best in fans, but please - let's keep things civil, and not descend into slurs and childish name calling and derailing the thread.

Geez... what a mess.

I know anything new with Aphex brings out the *ahem* best in fans, but please - let's keep things civil, and not descend into slurs and childish name calling and derailing the thread.

Oh no

Even my declaration of love towards Adamovich's mixes has been deleted...

Geez... what a mess.

Oh no

Even my declaration of love towards Adamovich's mixes has been deleted...

Well, not anymore, is it? :dadjoke:

cool i bet it's going to be a mix with visuals. Also looking forward to a nice interview. The recent interview in that german music express magazine was really cool!

Got a link to that interview?

cool i bet it's going to be a mix with visuals. Also looking forward to a nice interview. The recent interview in that german music express magazine was really cool!

Got a link to that interview?

https://www.musikexpress.de/aphex-twin-interview-2018-1145697/

in german, unfortunately ;-)!

I downloaded the files to my food processor after cutting down power lines to my house and put my wireless router in a washing machine while submerging my old Power Mac in jelly. I think the signal has been transponded to each hemisphere, I'll let U guys no.  :w00t:

Aphex-Gallery-10.jpg

Aphex Twin's Mask Collapses (Crack Interview)

"Well it seems like over the past few years you've really opened up, both in terms of the availability of your music and being more candid in interviews. What sparked that? Did you just wake up one day like "I'm tired of taking the piss"?"

"Oh I'm always taking the piss out of everyone. It's essential. I don't know really. I have a terrible memory. The only interesting thing I can say is about doing the SoundCloud thing, dumping loads of tracks on there – I've got all this music and I thought if I died what the fuck would my kids do? What would my wife do? They'd get really stressed out and they wouldn't know what to do with it all. So I just thought I'd give it away, then they don't have to think about it."

Link is bork atm but Crack are selling an A1 print of this month's cover for 30 British Squids

Imagine the impression that poster would give to non-music fans who come over to your place.  A giant mutated face and the word CRACK in capital letters  :trollface:

Archived