IGNORED

ae_store eastre egg

triachus

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

whAAAAT?! this is awesome! really wish i had a machinedrum now.

listening to the youtube live recording, that is 100% quaristice tour stuff from the beginning of the set. those slammin beatz. :music:

...i wonder if this means quaristice live recordings are inbound, or that they have nothing recorded for that tour so they are releasing the next best thing. peeps have been begging for quaristice tour recordings forever.

going to load this on my monomachine now, but in the meantime: rob pls. my nord & mpc are ready! :biggrin:

and now we know that breaking the balls obsessively with something, here in the forum, leads to results: after ten years of prayers we have the first quaristice live syx. We hope that the soundboard will come out for the next decade!

and now we know that breaking the balls obsessively with something, here in the forum, leads to results: after ten years of prayers we have the first quaristice live syx. We hope that the soundboard will come out for the next decade!

ps:

thank you Rob.

thank you Sean.

Richard, thank you.

MONOMACHINE:

A11 - solo that sweet bassline on track 3

B03 - solo track 5 & crank the level up

B05 !!!

B07 - funky portamento locks on track 2. 

B08 - NO WAY! INSTANT BOOTY SHAKE!  :music:

B13 - sweet chords

C15 - EVIL

E05-E12 - IO !!!!   :nyan:

there's not much left that makes me fanboy but autechre always delivers. stepping thru these patterns it feels like they have posessed my monomachine. knowing that LA 208 bootleg backwards & forwards, some of this stuff sounds so familiar yet i'm hearing it isolated & with clarity, which gives it a whole new feel. there's other patterns in here that sound completely new. maybe they just got buried in the mix live?

definitely jealous of those who have both a machinedrum & a monomachine. i bet this stuff is interlocked together so nice.

MONOMACHINE:

A11 - solo that sweet bassline on track 3

B03 - solo track 5 & crank the level up

B05 !!!

B07 - funky portamento locks on track 2.

B08 - NO WAY! INSTANT BOOTY SHAKE! :music:

B13 - sweet chords

C15 - EVIL

E05-E12 - IO !!!! :nyan:

there's not much left that makes me fanboy but autechre always delivers. stepping thru these patterns it feels like they have posessed my monomachine. knowing that LA 208 bootleg backwards & forwards, some of this stuff sounds so familiar yet i'm hearing it isolated & with clarity, which gives it a whole new feel. there's other patterns in here that sound completely new. maybe they just got buried in the mix live?

definitely jealous of those who have both a machinedrum & a monomachine. i bet this stuff is interlocked together so nice.

Recording pls

All that detail in the sounds i always wanted to hear with clarity. Seriously lush.

Obviously this can't capture their live expertise, but I'm not complaining.

Even though i shouldn't be, I'm astonished at the level of daetail in the monomachine alone. It's like they planned for just in case 80% of their gear died, one kit could still carry the show. It's almost its own fucking album.

Oh right, I was supposed to be sleeping.

Archived