IGNORED

ae_store eastre egg

triachus

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is an incredible fact. Unbelievable. I do not know how the fuck I can open them, but it's a secondary problem. The important thing is that the revolution has begun.

The thing that, however, more than others leaves me stunned, is how you have noticed that dash.

this is an incredible fact. Unbelievable. I do not know how the fuck I can open them, but it's a secondary problem. The important thing is that the revolution has begun.

The thing that, however, more than others leaves me stunned, is how you have noticed that dash.

nobody noticed it.

We got a vip visit in chatmm...

nobody noticed it.

...Richard Devine!?!?!!

;)

nobody noticed it.

if before I felt like the child not invited to the party, now I feel like Tom Cruise and the password for in the Eyes Wide Shut lodge, with the difference that I don't have a mass of naked bodies around me, but only mine domestic misery.

so, the password is Devine

Archived