IGNORED

ae_store eastre egg

triachus

this is an incredible fact. Unbelievable. I do not know how the fuck I can open them, but it's a secondary problem. The important thing is that the revolution has begun.

The thing that, however, more than others leaves me stunned, is how you have noticed that dash.

nobody noticed it.

We got a vip visit in chatmm...

...Richard Devine!?!?!!

;)

Immensely happy that we were treated to a personal visit from the one and only third member of Autechre, Richard Devine.

just so you know, this joke is now cited as fact on wikipedia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autechre#AENA_tour,_AE_LIVE,_elseq_1–5_and_NTS_Sessions_(2014%E2%80%93present)

"In November 2018, Richard Devine joined the user chat room of the electronic music forum We Are The Music Makers and hinted at an easter egg on the AE_STORE website.%5B40%5D"

Disregard the fact that there hasnt been a watmm user chatroom for years

As far as I am concerned, the question I raised on 12 Nov 018 remains, to date, unanswered. I do not know who said what, or in which chat. I accepted the fact as a dogma sealed by a cryptic "the password is Richard Devine".

Moreover, living in myth is more stimulating than the icy Aristotelian reality.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol, so it was you

No, unfortunately I'm not at the base of the myth: I just raised the question. I think instead were just you to introduce a mysterious coefficient,vaguely mentioning a VIP in the chat (...the cryptic "other chat"), followed closely by someone who added Richard Devine and a satirical: ;) 

Then I remember a confused meandering of suspects, dark winks among acolytes ... at first I even thought that Licio Gelli himself had given you the tip, then I remembered that he died 4 years ago... 

• 1 year later...

Archived