IGNORED

ae_store eastre egg

triachus

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Autechre's debut album, Incunabula, has the motto GESCOM "PLEASURE IS OUR BUSINESS" printed on the spine of the packaging

No doubt already mentioned, but the 25th anniversary of its release is on Nov 29th :fear:

Oh my if that's a kind of promotional campaign for an Incunabula reissue and/or bonus tracks...

Long lost early 90's Ae stuff would be neat

Most that I can see this is similar stuff, tv footage put through VJ software effect.  No subtitles on the KXH playlist videos (yet). Seems like subtitles were added to the XHK videos only yesterday.

Would make sense since someone noticed the playlist showed as updated yesterday or the day before

XHK first playlist

KXH second playlist

if you keep with the pattern and move the last letter to the front, you'd get HKX

i searched on youtube and found an auto generated topic for that, created july 10 2018, which is when a majority of these videos were uploaded:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC47M6iPTmOto46kcxF36uZg/about

usually youtube only creates autogenerated Topics for artist names and album  names..

Well done that man! Did you just know the show or... How did you find that?!

There's something really creepy about that show - It's like CITV's Zzzap! but with undertones of Operation Yewtree

Ha thanks definitely hadn't seen this show before... definitely creepy. I was able to work out a few more names in the credits and just google'd/youtube'd programs David Rose / Mike Slee directed until I found "The Kid". 

Archived