IGNORED

ae_store eastre egg

triachus

feels like when watmm managed to get the cat023 out.. should we kickstart a release of a replicated 2008 soundboard?

edit: altough this is different from that in a couple of ways, just throwing ideas out

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply

feels like when watmm managed to get the cat023 out.. should we kickstart a release of a replicated 2008 soundboard?

edit: altough this is different from that in a couple of ways, just throwing ideas out

I feel like it's just a matter of time, not money, now. Do you mean to have Rob and Sean perform it?

I feel like it's just a matter of time, not money, now. Do you mean to have Rob and Sean perform it?
maybe, or have a physical release of it.. or both, iunno whatever ppl wanna do

edit: there needs to be a market for it innit, iunno just feelin similar vibes from this to the cat023 thing

Hm, yeah, could be interesting.  Nobody could perform it as well as Ae anyway, and I keep occasionally forgetting that the elektrons were only half the show for that live era anyhow.

Still, I'm anxious to see what people come up with. Could be some fun versions/remix almalgamation.

Yeah, I'm kinda hoping that they wait till there's a few fan attempts out and then go nice work guys but this is what it should really be like! and put their own version up on the Ae store. :) 

A quick look at some structural settings...

Machinedrum seems to be the master clock/ctrl:

mnm-sync.jpg

mnm-ctrl.jpg

There doesn't seem to be any program change going on between the machines:

md-ctrl.jpg

mnm-ctrl-out.jpg

Machinedrum has a few songs, all at a banging 152bpm. All the songs are different arrangements of the A and C patterns.

md-songs-1.jpg

md-songs.jpg

No songs on the MnM:

mnm-songs.jpg

wow classic, finally someone plays them both at once and it's a cunt in love with the sound of his own voice. Cunt talks for 12 fucking minutes, then can't help but also talk over the output. jfc.

It was pretty interesting, basically he was explaining all the routing and how the boys probably worked the live performance. 

That guy is a MnM legend in his own right - his Buromaschinen output is some of the best MnM work I've ever heard. Respect for LRNZ.

Didn't notice it was him, yeah he's an expert and longtime fan of the silver boxes. Btw he just uploaded a real testing of the patterns on the yt channel (maybe the tempo is a bit too fast, but whatevs)

Bitroast you lovely lad.

Looking forward to the day some obsessive ae fan glues these together as close as possible to the live show

HINT HINT

Y'all acting like Rob wasn't doing anything at all during the live set. We don't have any MPC or Nord Modular G2 patches.

wow classic, finally someone plays them both at once and it's a cunt in love with the sound of his own voice. Cunt talks for 12 fucking minutes, then can't help but also talk over the output. jfc.

It was pretty interesting, basically he was explaining all the routing and how the boys probably worked the live performance. 

That guy is a MnM legend in his own right - his Buromaschinen output is some of the best MnM work I've ever heard. Respect for LRNZ.

Didn't notice it was him, yeah he's an expert and longtime fan of the silver boxes. Btw he just uploaded a real testing of the patterns on the yt channel (maybe the tempo is a bit too fast, but whatevs) 

a profound bow for Buromaschinen

Bitroast you lovely lad.

Looking forward to the day some obsessive ae fan glues these together as close as possible to the live show

HINT HINT

Y'all acting like Rob wasn't doing anything at all during the live set. We don't have any MPC or Nord Modular G2 patches.

Or we haven't found them yet  :wink:

Bitroast you lovely lad.

HINT HINT

Or we haven't found them yet  :wink:

OH SHIT U RIGHT, more files uploaded everyone

shit I can't download now, what are they?

MPC1000 and Nord Modular G2 presets & samples, along w a setlist document with various instructions on routings and settings to recreate their 2008 setup. 

Archived