IGNORED

Meat Beat Manifesto - Pin Drop / No Design (12")

Rubin Farr

Electronic Sound have announced a special Clockwork Orange issue bundled with a CD entitled “New Clockwork Music” celebrating the groundbreaking sound world of Wendy Carlos which includes a new Jack Dangers track “Pale Orange Dot”.

https://electronicsound.co.uk/product/issue-47-cd-bundle/

i'm extremely triggered by the possibility "no design" has something to do with SS

ugh

I bet Jack has some vast digital archives after being on the job for over 30 years. I would love to hear some of those, especially by era.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

and also... I can't link it now because they took it down but that electronic sound website was advertising a new MBM album called opaque couche. I was actually able to buy it but now the whole page is gone. said it was going to ship in may!

and also... I can't link it now because they took it down but that electronic sound website was advertising a new MBM album called opaque couche. I was actually able to buy it but now the whole page is gone. said it was going to ship in may!

Wha???

Also I really want to hear the Terry Riley stuff.

‘Opaque Couché’ follows hot on the heels of last year’s ‘Impossible Star’ and is a double album, so two slabs of chunky vinyl for your money. It features 16 brand new Meat Beat tracks – a stew of window-rattling beats and pyrotechnic electronics – and is released in an embossed gatefold sleeve.

it’s a new album and it will announced tomorrow. Anyone else got this 12” yet tho? Sounds great. Nice bass and the vinyl is quiet and crisp

I like the new 12" kinda got a jungle vibe going on.

Archived