IGNORED

How To Make Friends?

cheeseburgerwalrus

Ye like honestly, how does one make friends? How to find people and how to become to know them etc.....

been so up inside my own ass and hear so long I forgot othr people even existed....now that I'm "healed" (lolz) I'm so fuken lonely jus living alone day in day out. I can chat with other people on bus stops and when commuting (on buses ofc) and like when chatting with dem hot cashier ladies but they won't never  be my friends.. always being like "maybeee not, cheers for asking tho" and all that.......

Went to compute school to became a slave whoring my ass programming some stupid ass programming things etc but didn't make any friends in the school......made a TinDeer profile, but didn't find any friedns there even tho I bought Tinder GOLD just so see if I had anyone like my profile (waste of money, becus it turned out NO ONE had hearted me etc)

So like what the fukk do u do make friends? Found some weirdass Facebook groups etc, tried to find friends there but only found an older lady (cool tho and I hope to meet her one day) but I yearn for some sexy times and deep dicking with gurls my age, or just hanging out with some respectful young lads like myself, just discussing IDM and wasting our lives away......

But I think friends are not "in" in year 2018 anymore since u got dem mobpile phones and all the apps and instant messagers etc........

Like ye I have some internet friends but I wud prefer to meet lush people in flesh so I wud not have to watch the "three dots" or "friend is typing.... ..." kinda things etc

Ok honeslty I kinda would want to meet friends so I would realize it's a waste of time and I hate people. It's just that I have forgot all that and I have roseful images inmy head of what life cud be like. 

Met some internet friends online tho ye.... They all said like "ye lets' meet again, let's grab a coffee or beer sometime". Then next time you try to message them you get a text like "username doesn't exist" or they exist, but they don't reply no more. You try and try to message what about that cup of joe my man, but they will never ever never message you back and you are back to the lonesome town.....

Ok so for this topic tonight we got special enojy Mazzy Star and sexy sandoval

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHgb5c1Ctl4?t=156

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like ye I have some internet friends but I wud prefer to meet lush people in flesh so I wud not have to watch the "three dots" or "friend is typing.... ..." kinda things etc

god that feature is fucking dreadful. messaging was way better before the typing indicator existed. now we can't self-edit without massive anxiety.

Surely in Germany there would be millions of small electronic gigs to go to and meet people.. I understand this is daunting but there's bound to be other people like you who want to make new friends.

Maybe look on something like meetup.com for things you like. Tinder and other dating apps are alright but I don't think it's easy to just find friends with those.

Are you literally a cheeseburgerwalruss? Because that's maybe what's making things hard for you.

There's only one way, talk to people, be friendly. Do you have a job, or are you studying? You need to get your ass out there. Don't just blabber about yourself and your interests, people like attention. If you're lucky they might have something interesting to say, focus on those people, but don't obsess. Thank, I out.

Just be charming , likeable , sociable , good looking , well adjusted , generous , kind , positive and funny - all the rest will fall into place for u

h-hah, yeah, j-just do all that stuff op

And if this is too high effort, there's always VR Chat.

If all else fails, look into tulpas. Seems very healthy.

https://m.wikihow.com/Create-a-Tulpa

https://www.tulpa.info/what-is-a-tulpa/

dont worry man.. in a couple of decades well all be computer entities w all of our troubles fixed for us n stuff like dis will b a thing of the past

In a couple of decades we'll all be this

qweg6m11wq1wrqp0fety.png

fuk yea man im ready

Archived