IGNORED

How To Make Friends?

cheeseburgerwalrus

aren't there these things called apps for this kind of problem?

this handsome chap would love to dose you with GBL/GHB, rape you while yer semiconscious, murder you, fuck your fresh corpse some more & then dump your body with a fake suicide note (how thoughtful) propped up in a church yard for the plod to find make fwends

6374763_stephen-port-new.jpg

sorted

Well he seems like a charming fellow, what could possibly wrong with....oh. Well that’s a bit off-putting.

it's because he's balding, isn't it!

god damn. so prejudiced

No it's the cross-eyed bit.

I joke, it's actually the serial killer bit

no, you got it right, it's the balding

no it's still actually the serial killer bit

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell you what, I'm going to a show tonight. I'll make a friend from there and you can live vicariously through me.

thanks my man u one of the good 1s...have fun and think of me pls

Just circling back on this. I tried to make a fren that night (Duran Duran Duran show) but they were kind of weird about it. Saw a girl with an Igorrr patch, so I told her it was rad and started walking off, but she wanted to talk to me. We headed to the bar where she basically talked about herself and her partner for 15 minutes (with intermittent awkward silences). Oddly enough, she didn't try to get the bartender's attention, so she was expecting me to buy her one...? Not sure what that was about. I told her I was going to go check out the next act and she says "So you're just going to walk away?"

wat

I tried, cheeseburger. She's an almost fren.

People calling themselves ambiverts is now a thing? What is it? You're like a normal person?

Also one of my friends has a really bad taste in people when he's making new friends so I'm starting to get kind of worried why I'm his friend..

People calling themselves ambiverts is now a thing? What is it? You're like a normal person?

This is definitely a thing with the younger generations. Making up labels for things that already exist. The Olde Wheel Reinvention

• 4 weeks later...

Hi'yall

I made (lol) a frend 2 weeks ago. I met this gorgeous fella on da streets when I was not cummuting or going nowhere just spending time outside. Lol...now that Im reminiscing about the meating of ours...I asked him: do u like benzos??? He replies..yes. We talked a long time about varius subjets and then he dropped the hammer and he asked: 'cbw yo u wana com chek out my crib" so I said Yes pls like a stupid mo-fo (no survival instincts but U kno what they always say... "Well he was just soooo niceeeeee he didn't seem like a bad person" but he wasnt a bad persson and notin bad happened and u kno nobodi has asked me that knda tihng in a while if i remember correclty) so we commuted to his house and we talked some more and spent some time and it was like we had been frens for a long long time. 

Weird ting is.. In my dreams some time (cud be years, I can't rember) ago I had dreamed I had been in the exact same place...it was so weird, I had been on his balcony etc... My father man say we share tis dream ting like it's in our blud, my father man is a dreamer too., and the father of my father was a dreamer man too (he draemt about winning money and ye he won a lots of money (rich)). But I only dream about frens....

Tho,,broplem ensued when I didn't kno when to leave. Like ALLWAYS when I visit somebodi (a relative, a family, a friends (rips)) they always say like u kno "may be the time to leave rite???" or like "ok i'm off to bed" or they be real mad and not say aynthing but pissed off to the max and u kno so that I wud get the non-said-aloud message to leave the building. But tis new budding of mine he dint say anytin, he dint go mad and nothing. He jus relaxed and was nice. In the end I left tho.........

Great christmas present..I been preying..argh.. PRAYING a lot so I think it was a gift from da upper lords.. so thank u God and Jesus and all dem..

Ps.Miss u my man if u reedink this...who ever u was... i be missin u

ok.............................. gots to ask for advice from u fellow www bros. So.

If u got a new frend...how often is good time to message / call dem? Like u kno... not too often.. becus if u be private messaging them too offten then they get mad (and frenship is terminated 4ever)

but if too less messaging.. then the frend doesnt evern remember who u are.. and they be messaging: "who was tis?" or they dont reply at all.. and the frienship is terminated

so What is a good ballance? Thanks for advice in advance
the answer dont need to be in hurry. im not 

hi darrei

if u rember any thing from da meating then it wasnt u,,,,,, gnome sane

Hi'yall

I made (lol) a frend 2 weeks ago. I met this gorgeous fella on da streets when I was not cummuting or going nowhere just spending time outside. Lol...now that Im reminiscing about the meating of ours...I asked him: do u like benzos??? He replies..yes. We talked a long time about varius subjets and then he dropped the hammer and he asked: 'cbw yo u wana com chek out my crib" so I said Yes pls like a stupid mo-fo (no survival instincts but U kno what they always say... "Well he was just soooo niceeeeee he didn't seem like a bad person" but he wasnt a bad persson and notin bad happened and u kno nobodi has asked me that knda tihng in a while if i remember correclty) so we commuted to his house and we talked some more and spent some time and it was like we had been frens for a long long time. 

Weird ting is.. In my dreams some time (cud be years, I can't rember) ago I had dreamed I had been in the exact same place...it was so weird, I had been on his balcony etc... My father man say we share tis dream ting like it's in our blud, my father man is a dreamer too., and the father of my father was a dreamer man too (he draemt about winning money and ye he won a lots of money (rich)). But I only dream about frens....

Tho,,broplem ensued when I didn't kno when to leave. Like ALLWAYS when I visit somebodi (a relative, a family, a friends (rips)) they always say like u kno "may be the time to leave rite???" or like "ok i'm off to bed" or they be real mad and not say aynthing but pissed off to the max and u kno so that I wud get the non-said-aloud message to leave the building. But tis new budding of mine he dint say anytin, he dint go mad and nothing. He jus relaxed and was nice. In the end I left tho.........

Great christmas present..I been preying..argh.. PRAYING a lot so I think it was a gift from da upper lords.. so thank u God and Jesus and all dem..

Ps.Miss u my man if u reedink this...who ever u was... i be missin u

Sini?

You know when you're at work and a male coworker shows you a big booty pic on instagram and you both express appreciation for said booty. Respond in kind with a picture of a charcuterie board complete with a few types of cured meats, olives, apple slices, cherries, peppers, crackers, sliced baguette, various cheeses and perfectly paired wine. Make a face like you wanna fuck it. If your coworker seems confused, show a pic of an octopus squirting ink while you make a jack-off motion with your hands. If your coworker thinks you are unusual, this person is not worth knowing and cannot offer you anything of import. Stop trying to make friends and start trying to make humans into other things like dollhouse furniture. 

Only you can decide what to make out of a friend's advice. You can ignore it at your peril or listen to them and be indebted to them forever. Walk around with a talking parrot on your shoulder while wearing a Hawaiian shirt to let everyone know that life's a breeze. 

Only you can decide what to make out of a friend's advice. You can ignore it at your peril or listen to them and be indebted to them forever. Walk around with a talking parrot on your shoulder while wearing a Hawaiian shirt to let everyone know that life's a breeze. 

lol

I keep coming in here thinking I'm going to get something out of it.

I think we all just got something out of this thread.

Serious question: is this thread better/worse than "what if i told you?"

Archived