• Created
  • Last Reply

Reopen the JBP thread imo. That was the thread that kept giving

cancer, it was giving cancer

I still want it unlocked though

Reopen the JBP thread imo. That was the thread that kept giving

cancer, it was giving cancer

I still want it unlocked though

I thought it was a given that one should read trough it at the start of every week? that's what I do anyways, 10 pages a day except for saturdays for the last 7 pages and ofc sundays, the day of rest

thursdays can be a bit stressful but I'm getting used to it now

Go into a public bathroom with a can of paint, any color. Wait for someone to go into a stall to take a shit. Open your can of paint as quietly as possible and stand on top of the toilet in the stall next to the person shitting. You now have the elevation necessary to dump this can of paint all over the shitting person and you should commence with the dumping of said paint. Run away immediately. Get into your car and get on the highway and never look back. There will be a bounty on you and several gunslingers will be on your trail. Befriend a native tribe once you reach your destination and assimilate to their humble, simple way of life to lay low a bit. But also develop a fondness and appreciation for their culture, traditions, folklore, and the daughter of the Chief, who gives you both his blessing as you get married under a waterfall. Also, keep a filing cabinet full of waffles at work so you always have something to offer people along with a lighthearted joke about always being organized with waffles. 

Then they send a local hitman after you with your dossier he will read while on your tail:

"At first I thought they handed me the wrong dossier. I couldn't believe they wanted this man dead. Nice guy, no police records, paint enthusiast, helps the local church, about a thousand friends, etc, etc...  I heard his voice on the tape and it really put a hook in me. He seems like a nice guy. Like they said, his paint joke was impressive. Maybe too impressive. I mean perfect. He was being groomed for one of the top slots in the paint corporation. Head of sales, Chief of Staff, anything. Col. Candiru. Airborne paint? Why the fuck would he do that? He was 38 years old..."

He was alright for the most part on here.

Yeah I disagree strongly with this statement. Sini is a cretin and was a big reason I left the first time.

sini is a homeless schizophrenic heroin addict and he posted on BDB every once in a while and he was fairly coherent but last year he started to write these increasingly incoherent rants about some girl and leaving theo weird voicemails and we learned that he was stalking some girl on instagram, shit got messy to say the least. but if you want to hear him be a lil bitch go to 42:50 in theo's podcast 

http://acquiringthetaste.com/podcast/?name=2017-11-23_11-23-17_005_acquiring_the_taste_podcast.mp3 . sini talks just like he posts

He's a piece of shit who thrives on making other people uncomfortable and miserable. He deserves whatever comes to him.

Hating people and not caring about having friends actually has the opposite effect.

It’s true. I have homicidal rage that I barely suppress but people always think I’m like this bastion of wisdom and reason.

• 3 months later...
On 1/17/2019 at 8:09 PM, Taupe Beats said:

Yeah I disagree strongly with this statement. Sini is a cretin and was a big reason I left the first time.

He's a piece of shit who thrives on making other people uncomfortable and miserable. He deserves whatever comes to him.

This. He has always gone out of his way to attack, humiliate, intimidate and basically make people feel like shit as much as possible. He comes across as a psychopath in his alt accounts, often with more than one layer of nastiness hidden covertly in  his posts.

I never complained about it originally, and he was doing this for years. I stopped using WATMM regularly for about three years because it was all I could do. And for what it's worth, theocide still has active accounts on WATMM. If anyone's interested you can ask me, altho apparently no-one seems to really care.

On 1/9/2019 at 12:47 AM, chenGOD said:

He was alright for the most part on here.

Coming from a mod...

If you feel attacked or whatever, please report the post and someone from the moderating team will take a look. 

I've found that, at least personally, the easiest way to make friends is to travel as far as possible from your home country to a place that has very few people from your home country or ethnicity or whatever. Then meet those few people.

F.e. I traveled from Finland to Mongolia and made couple of new friends in two weeks. One a German girl and other a German guy living in Japan. Somehow it's easier to befriend the only other European in the village instead of living next to millions at home.

^ I can attest to that. I made more friends in Japan in the brief 10 months that I lived there back in the late 2000s than I ever did back home. But I don't talk to them anymore lol (but mainly because I stopped using FB this year)

7 hours ago, chenGOD said:

If you feel attacked or whatever, please report the post and someone from the moderating team will take a look. 

flol. I'm talking about someone using several alt accounts to harass, bully and intimidate members of WATMM over a period exceeding ten years - preventing people from using the site in the process - and you want me to "report the post". I'll probably give that a miss thanks.

6 hours ago, Dragon said:

flol. I'm talking about someone using several alt accounts to harass, bully and intimidate members of WATMM over a period exceeding ten years - preventing people from using the site in the process - and you want me to "report the post". I'll probably give that a miss thanks.

Then you can keep "suffering".

Mods can't be everywhere at once, and we generally apply a light touch - as much as some people bitch, we're really not trying to be fascists. Again, if you can point out some of these incidents/alt accounts/attacks (if there's a string of evidence post links to all of them in a PM) it will get looked at. We don't want people to feel intimidated here, but there is only so much we can do on our own.

I didn't come in here to blame you, or any of the moderators. I came in here to reply to Taupe Beats, since it's clear that theocide's psychopath cunt behaviour was affecting not just me, but other users too.

Personally, I've responded to it by not drawing attention to it and keeping a low profile, even if it means not being able to use the site at all. theocide has done so much damage I couldn't give a fuck what happens to this place.

If you feel I'm accusing you of fascism or whatever, then I'll happily go back to never mentioning it. My post was a reply to Taupe Beats. But I think it's utterly laughable that you'd suggest reporting posts at this stage, as if you give two shits, right after disregarding theocide as "alright for the most part".

Basically theocide will always find a way to come back here with his toxic hate-mongering and we're just in it for the ride. If you haven't noticed it for the last 10-15 years, I don't see why I should start going around reporting posts.

See, when you make claims, it works better if you provide some proof/evidence.  If Theo has alts here, he’s done a good job of not being as Theo-like as he used to be. 

I think I was referring to sini with that comment, cause really, he was pretty harmless, as long as you took him as the joke he always was. 

22 hours ago, Dragon said:

This. He has always gone out of his way to attack, humiliate, intimidate and basically make people feel like shit as much as possible. He comes across as a psychopath in his alt accounts, often with more than one layer of nastiness hidden covertly in  his posts.

I never complained about it originally, and he was doing this for years. I stopped using WATMM regularly for about three years because it was all I could do. And for what it's worth, theocide still has active accounts on WATMM. If anyone's interested you can ask me, altho apparently no-one seems to really care.

Coming from a mod...

u know taupe beats was talking about sini not theo..... so you were agreeing about different people. i think you're just confused.

As a self-proclaimed potential Game of Thrones TV Series writer *pukes in mouth* I'd imagine a sequence of event where Theocide and Sinicalypse are one and the same. Just to save Dragon/Rhombix here. 

Still working on the name though. The Theocalypse could also be a Marvel character. Wouldn't want to throw away that business opportunity. Or Sinicide. But that sounds more like some evil next generation offspring. Theocide and his cat had some offspring? 

Could introduce some made up split personality story instead, where each personality is completely unaware of the other. He -or they - isn't aware of what the other personality is thinking. Real world theo and sini are therefore in a position they wouldn't know. Deny furiously. And it would all neatly fit. 

Perhaps one of them is posting from the future. But still trying to figure out what would work best. Sini as future Theocide. Or Theo as future Sinicalypse. The first option seems to work best. But Im still working on the logic behind it. As there isn't any.

Anyways, there's a couple of options to work with here. And if someone wants to waste their time, go right ahead and finish this ordeal for posterity. 

Archived