IGNORED

How To Make Friends?

cheeseburgerwalrus

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

translation: booze AND mutual suffering make friends  :beer:  :catcry:

not if you're like me and you drink alone under a table each night only emerging to come post something cringey hurtful and regret-worthy on watmm.

you should make thread really you should concentrate more on the thread making u kno not just posting posts

i think in like page 3 this thread will turn into "why are you even assking if you will not follow our advice........!! some people" type of thread lol. well we'll see

I have nothing to post or share that anyone would find interesting, insightful, or otherwise care about.

Why do I even come here? Lots of nice, really intelligent people here. I'm out of my element lol.

edit: really good tunes and lots of advice and interesting stuff from other people actually, that's why I come here. But I should just not post, only read others.

dang man have u had your T levels checked out tho... u still like IDM tho?

lol my t levels are good, have you not seen my av?

I was only half joking when I said not to "try" making friends btw. TRY to go out and do things you enjoy, join groups on social media related to hobbies, etc, and friends may follow naturally. I guess my point is you may not have a true friendship if the basis of your relationship to someone is simply you tried to be their friend, you might be disappointed and get in a cycle of doing things just to be other's friends you know?

translation: booze AND mutual suffering make friends  :beer:  :catcry:

not if you're like me and you drink alone under a table each night only emerging to come post something cringey hurtful and regret-worthy on watmm.

you should make thread really you should concentrate more on the thread making u kno not just posting posts

i think in like page 3 this thread will turn into "why are you even assking if you will not follow our advice........!! some people" type of thread lol. well we'll see

I have nothing to post or share that anyone would find interesting, insightful, or otherwise care about.

Why do I even come here? Lots of nice, really intelligent people here. I'm out of my element lol.

edit: really good tunes and lots of advice and interesting stuff from other people actually, that's why I come here. But I should just not post, only read others.

dang man have u had your T levels checked out tho... u still like IDM tho?

lol my t levels are good, have you not seen my av?

I was only half joking when I said not to "try" making friends btw. TRY to go out and do things you enjoy, join groups on social media related to hobbies, etc, and friends may follow naturally. I guess my point is you may not have a true friendship if the basis of your relationship to someone is simply you tried to be their friend, you might be disappointed and get in a cycle of doing things just to be other's friends you know?

i don't enjoy nothing that's kkinda part of the problem. i dunno what to do to meet people who would like the same thing because i dunno whati like. i don't want have any hobbies i jus want firends, not hobbies. and u kno it's 2018 so it wub be "INAPPROPRIATE" to start bonding with people when engaging in hobbies. U kno people have like separated normal life (meeting new people (friending them)) and like "practicing hobbies" etc.. so you don't have like surprising situations no more, it's all just grinding 4 ever... do your thing and then do another etc etc....wud love to penetrate sexy women too but u kno...if i were to talk to them sexy legs when activating in a hobby i wud get just yelled etc etc because it would be anxxiety-inducing for the women people..

ye i get what you mean about being friend just to be a friend or being a friend out of loneliness..it only leads to more misery because not all people are compatible and some people just lack in humour and are stuck asses and like don't just get U. good point, youse a wise man

find some people in the general area who do experimental music/art/performance and watch what they do. very small independent short film fests are a good location to meet people who are frothing at the mouth to talk to people and make connections. I have made many casual friends and close friends at bars/coffeeshops where the 'weirdos' congregate, usually outside smoking cigs n stuff.

do drugs.

get a dumb hobby and talk about it constantly.

just talk at people and eventually one of them will not hate you.

throw parties.

go to events where there are other humans and some alcohol served. talk to them about whatever is going on.

go to bars.

volunteer at things for stuff.

buy things from crappy artists (visual/music/whatever) and throw praise at them, some of them will like you.

indulge in a fetish.

(some of those are overlapping)

walrus ate so much fucking pussy he burst into flames

DANG...

study Schlitze and then do the exact opposite of what he would in any given situation, most people will undoubtedly like you.

Make friends out of the skin of people who don’t want to be your friends. Absorb their inner light, hopes, dreams, and nightmares. Then bake them cupcakes and have tea parties with them and some stuffed animals in a dilapidated old house.

Make friends out of the skin of people who don’t want to be your friends. Absorb their inner light, hopes, dreams, and nightmares. Then bake them cupcakes and have tea parties with them and some stuffed animals in a dilapidated old house.

mark this as best answer

You could just start watching RLM, because those guys are my favourite movie budz that I don't have to leave my house to hang out with.

Archived