IGNORED

How To Make Friends?

cheeseburgerwalrus

Think I met my future wife tonight.  Sweet fucking piece of fucking pussy and she won't mind me saying this on a forum where privacy is paramount. Dat ass...dang...

We're spooning now and she's getting restless to north spiral..actually moving to the beat

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Schlitze said:

Think I met my future wife tonight.  Sweet fucking piece of fucking pussy and she won't mind me saying this on a forum where privacy is paramount. Dat ass...dang...

We're spooning now and she's getting restless to north spiral..actually moving to the beat

spacer.png

On 5/6/2019 at 7:51 PM, chenGOD said:

If Theo has alts here, he’s done a good job of not being as Theo-like as he used to be. 

Listened to a podcast fronted by Theo yesterday and him & Fred came across proper sound in it (A certain third member was as batshit crazy as anticipated mind!) - So the adage  regarding age and wisdom going hand in hand definitely seems true in this instance...

Walk around with dark shades on and a baseball bat with nails in it. People will think you are a super mega ultra badass and you will get so laid. Even more so if you wear a leather jacket and have a neck tat of Chuckie from Rugrats. Talk about craft beer a lot. 

• 4 weeks later...

Archived