IGNORED

How To Make Friends?

cheeseburgerwalrus

Are you literally a cheeseburgerwalruss? Because that's maybe what's making things hard for you.

There's only one way, talk to people, be friendly. Do you have a job, or are you studying? You need to get your ass out there. Don't just blabber about yourself and your interests, people like attention. If you're lucky they might have something interesting to say, focus on those people, but don't obsess. Thank, I out.

soz my man i don't Quite understand the question? am i literally a cheeseburgerwalrus? studying ye

i have tried the socializing thing u kno i been tryna talk with people but some ass people said i am like "interrogating" them when i was just tryna be friendly and ask about their interests etc (with sharing mine too in a healthy way (not too much) so it wud not be too much like a creepy interview for dem gnome sane) 

"don't obsess" gots to remember this one...thanks

If all else fails, look into tulpas. Seems very healthy.

https://m.wikihow.com/Create-a-Tulpa

https://www.tulpa.info/what-is-a-tulpa/

had one for 5 years straight and don't plan to bring her back u kno.......so i am tryna seek REAL flesh friends

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just use your massive wealth to buy things for people that you want to like you, then they have to like you.

Bear in mind it might also have to do with your T levels and how other males subconsciously (semi-autonomically) read them off you - too high you'll be perceived as a threat to their physical/social self esteem, too low and they'll think "why even being friends with this nancy boy? nah"

If all else fails you can just go with fronds instead

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah tbf if you're anything like your posting style you'd be way too much to deal with.

If it's any consolation I spent a year or two cut off from reality and moved miles away from home and find it impossible to make friends! Partially because I don't try but mainly because I'm fundamentally unlikeable.

:catsuicide:

.......so i am tryna seek REAL flesh friends

GodDAMN this thread delivers

Also, "Real flesh friends" sounds like a side venture from the makers of RealDoll where they make the same product but don't include the holes/removable spunk receptacles (and don't dress the dolls as provocatively)

translation: booze AND mutual suffering make friends  :beer:  :catcry:

not if you're like me and you drink alone under a table each night only emerging to come post something cringey hurtful and regret-worthy on watmm.

not if you're like me and you drink alone under a table each night only emerging to come post something cringey hurtful and regret-worthy on watmm.

I woke up under my desk once (on top of a cup of spilled gin) and was thankful that watmm wasn't on the screen once I got up.

Meet Ups are good, and have an almost infinite array of common interests to choose from.

https://www.meetup.com

I don't really even like anything..I don't like IDM (well autechre is kinda OK-ish but thats hoe it goes)... i like benzos & computing but it is a lonely man's way of life u kno.. dunno if I even really like them peoples either but gots to try 

Just use your massive wealth to buy things for people that you want to like you, then they have to like you.

Bear in mind it might also have to do with your T levels and how other males subconsciously (semi-autonomically) read them off you - too high you'll be perceived as a threat to their physical/social self esteem, too low and they'll think "why even being friends with this nancy boy? nah"

If all else fails you can just go with fronds instead

today is my T anniversary.. it was exactly one year ago when it all started...i kinda wish i never did u kno.. becus when I had low T i was even lazier and devoid of energy u kno... now i have this "stupid energy", like u kno just lots of energy to dream about homebois and ugly sexy gurls etc.....but I cant get any so it jus makes me sad :'''(

You're just trolling us aren't you, walrus?

wish I was my man......was behind so many layers of irony the layers started cancellating each other and I started to see life as it was....just sucks......even my momma and pops hate me and don't wana spend time with me

Yeah tbf if you're anything like your posting style you'd be way too much to deal with.

If it's any consolation I spent a year or two cut off from reality and moved miles away from home and find it impossible to make friends! Partially because I don't try but mainly because I'm fundamentally unlikeable.

:catsuicide:

rude

if i was a moderator or an admin man i wud remove your moderation privileges for such hate talk honest

yall just need to clean ur room :derp:

ye and showered too u kno...

Step 1: Don't "try" to make friends

?

omg is this some red bill "friends edition" lol

go get a part time job waiting tables at a decent restaurant. easiest way to become more sociable and meet people in my experience.

well must be different in your cuntry but in here youse just a table man and don't make friends waiting fortables lol...it's sociable but it would go the way it would u kno.... people would start saying like "cud u pls leave us alone dear waiter man i'm tryna have a date with this beatiful broad" or like "no tip for u"

.......so i am tryna seek REAL flesh friends

GodDAMN this thread delivers

Also, "Real flesh friends" sounds like a side venture from the makers of RealDoll where they make the same product but don't include the holes/removable spunk receptacles (and don't dress the dolls as provocatively)

hot

Those benzos should already be doing half the work.

benzos are to deal with loneliness....when i was estranged from my beaitufl gf i started eating benzos to deal with the loneliness after spending 24 hours a day with this beatiful flesh friend of mine :( then i was all alone and i explained the situation to a Dr. the benzos do help with loneliness tho..

but it's true like the saying goes... benzos don't get you any friends

Best drunken post in a while. Which is ironically appropriate, because booze helps making new friends! :D

haven't drunk in 4 years but maybe shud...i don't like the smell of it or the feeling of it or anything..but people are so stuck ass sober like they don't understand a joke wihout being drunk. it's weird how like there are firendships where you only see your friends drunk. like you don't even WANT to see them sober...

maybe i should try to make benzo friends now that i amthinking...thank's for making me think

I don't think I've made any new friends in like 5 years :(

same....over 5 years really....i had this real lush guy (no homo) and we were supposed to see each other again (again no homo) but he never replied :(  instant messagers suck because of that. if we were writing letters then i would atleast know where he lives (jk haw  haw)

cant help you here but if you need advice on losing your friends would you ever get some hit me up

that pic you made was beautiful dear frend of mine ;__; how did you lose your friends?

I think drinking under a table is setting yourself up for failure. You need to learn to love yourself first.

damn this is too complicated already 

Go travelling and hang out in hostels for a bit . Go out , listen to people's stories , then steal those stories and tell them to others as if they were your own.

never i know how that goes.....i kno it 4 real..you travel a lil live a lil..have friends in every country...add them on facebook friends..they make comments on your photos saying like "wow where u at, when you going back to [some place]" or "hi man wud be lush to meet u sexy, when are you going to travel to 6000 km to see me" or "hi i'm thinking me and susan will be travelling to your country this summer and wud be aesome to listen to sean and reminiscence together". And NOTHING ever happens, it's just talk talk

then after being fb friends for 7 years and not even talking anymore you or your friend(s) delete you off their friend lists and travel some more

but ye sound advice now that i understand what you mean..would be even easier to just watch some cool youtube'ttes and steal their stories. no need for travel..

Make friends with coworkers. Go out for drinks or whatever. Meet their friends. Go out for drinks or whatever. Meet their friends' friends. yadda yadda bang somebody.

i'm not working and there is no such work culture where i'm at. only if you are a bar tender (an alcoholic) then you go out for drinks

you should make thread really you should concentrate more on the thread making u kno not just posting posts

i think in like page 3 this thread will turn into "why are you even assking if you will not follow our advice........!! some people" type of thread lol. well we'll see

you should make thread really you should concentrate more on the thread making u kno not just posting posts

i think in like page 3 this thread will turn into "why are you even assking if you will not follow our advice........!! some people" type of thread lol. well we'll see

I have nothing to post or share that anyone would find interesting, insightful, or otherwise care about.

Why do I even come here? Lots of nice, really intelligent people here. I'm out of my element lol.

edit: really good tunes and lots of advice and interesting stuff from other people actually, that's why I come here. But I should just not post, only read others.

I have nothing to post or share that anyone would find interesting, insightful, or otherwise care about.

Why do I even come here? Lots of nice, really intelligent people here. I'm out of my element lol.

edit: really good tunes and lots of advice and interesting stuff from other people actually, that's why I come here. But I should just not post, only read others.

dang man have u had your T levels checked out tho... u still like IDM tho?

Archived