IGNORED

How To Make Friends?

cheeseburgerwalrus

So how to make the first friend then ???

You could just start watching RLM, because those guys are my favourite movie budz that I don't have to leave my house to hang out with.

I used to know this gurl (autistic but fantastic) that was friend-less and watched RLM probs to like "hang out with" imaginary frends

but she was an ass in the end and stopped corresponding with me.

Ghosted me

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

find some people in the general area who do experimental music/art/performance and watch what they do. very small independent short film fests are a good location to meet people who are frothing at the mouth to talk to people and make connections. I have made many casual friends and close friends at bars/coffeeshops where the 'weirdos' congregate, usually outside smoking cigs n stuff.

Ghosting isn’t on. Ghostly cunts.

u kno it my man.. it's inhuman(e)...part of da throw-away cunture

find some people in the general area who do experimental music/art/performance and watch what they do. very small independent short film fests are a good location to meet people who are frothing at the mouth to talk to people and make connections. I have made many casual friends and close friends at bars/coffeeshops where the 'weirdos' congregate, usually outside smoking cigs n stuff.

ye but i think those kinda peoples are not the kinda peopele i want to spend time with..fukken weirdos u kno...their music sucks and their films suck (in here atleast but maybe the United States of Americas is better) but in here they are just LARPing their lives away...and hidden beneath 1000 layers of irony and self-deprecation and all that...there's always a reason why a weirdo is a weirdo... and most weirdos don't have any manners...  but maybe some ugly sexy weirdo gurls wud be good... benzoed out ugly sexy gurls..hot..dang....i think i'm just gonna write a book instead of making friends lol

ye but i think those kinda peoples are not the kinda peopele i want to spend time with..fukken weirdos u kno...their music sucks and their films suck (in here atleast but maybe the United States of Americas is better) but in here they are just LARPing their lives away...and hidden beneath 1000 layers of irony and self-deprecation and all that...there's always a reason why a weirdo is a weirdo... and most weirdos don't have any manners... but maybe some ugly sexy weirdo gurls wud be good... benzoed out ugly sexy gurls..hot..dang....i think i'm just gonna write a book instead of making friends lol
Tad judgemental there fella

Says kettle to pot

ye but i think those kinda peoples are not the kinda peopele i want to spend time with..fukken weirdos u kno...their music sucks and their films suck (in here atleast but maybe the United States of Americas is better) but in here they are just LARPing their lives away...and hidden beneath 1000 layers of irony and self-deprecation and all that...there's always a reason why a weirdo is a weirdo... and most weirdos don't have any manners...  but maybe some ugly sexy weirdo gurls wud be good... benzoed out ugly sexy gurls..hot..dang....i think i'm just gonna write a book instead of making friends lol

at best, you sound a bit provincial, at worst, you sound like a naïve self-centered jackass m8

agrey, thos people jizz want to shove their artworks and anoy everboy with their silly films and music tat is jiz weird bcz they lonnely not bcz they really listen just like somebody earlyer said u make frens when you dont "TRY"

u mkae friend when for egg sample you are at work programing the whitelist of internet so the worker from call center can not google bobs or go to utubes and watch a film then u go to other guy who do same and say hey how are u he say: Hello my name Is... that way you meet peoples

then when thers trust u go "hey wan meet trink cofe? how was ur shifft" and he/she respoing "shift was nice i blocked website also update

then u say "nice what do u do privately" and so on just tryan go with the flo

at best, you sound a bit provincial, at worst, you sound like a naïve self-centered jackass m8

ok city boi i'll go to an experimental performance and small independent short film fests

well if you don't want to make friends with 'weirdos' then what kind of friends are you looking to make? not saying they are the only option by a longshot but you said you want to hang out:

with some respectful young lads like myself, just discussing IDM and wasting our lives away......

you're in germany for fucks sake. I'm german and I happen to know that even if you are literally in the most bumfuck area of thüringen it takes only a bus/train ride to get to all sorts of places where you can meet the people you are talking about

agrey, thos people jizz want to shove their artworks and anoy everboy with their silly films and music tat is jiz weird bcz they lonnely not bcz they really listen just like somebody earlyer said u make frens when you dont "TRY"

u mkae friend when for egg sample you are at work programing the whitelist of internet so the worker from call center can not google bobs or go to utubes and watch a film then u go to other guy who do same and say hey how are u he say: Hello my name Is... that way you meet peoples

then when thers trust u go "hey wan meet trink cofe? how was ur shifft" and he/she respoing "shift was nice i blocked website also update

then u say "nice what do u do privately" and so on just tryan go with the flo

omg egg sample...gold. sounds like u have a fun & lush work e-nvironment

Tell you what, I'm going to a show tonight. I'll make a friend from there and you can live vicariously through me.

thanks my man u one of the good 1s...have fun and think of me pls

when i'm traveling i use couchsurfing.org to meet and stay with people for free, legit 99% they are interesting and open minded and i end up having an amazing time. but you have to of course be open-minded yourself to have those kind of experiences.

i am sounding pretentious because i am pretentious but the fact is you kinda have to give to receive. i mean i have definitely went thru some depressed shut-in phases and lost interest in my friends / making new friends but what changed that was remembering that it does take at least a little bit of effort.

lol chears mate took me some time to figger that van out lol, gladd u all so think its funny - yes environemt great thank frend. i think now we are friends

we frends u lush x) how long have u worged in WATMM ???

lol chears mate took me some time to figger that van out lol, gladd u all so think its funny - yes environemt great thank frend. i think now we are friends

we frends u lush x) how long have u worged in WATMM ???

watmm is great worg environment great lush colleagues all round thank

have worged here since year 16 lol at least thats what i rememver

well if you don't want to make friends with 'weirdos' then what kind of friends are you looking to make? not saying they are the only option by a longshot but you said you want to hang out:

with some respectful young lads like myself, just discussing IDM and wasting our lives away......

you're in germany for fucks sake. I'm german and I happen to know that even if you are literally in the most bumfuck area of thüringen it takes only a bus/train ride to get to all sorts of places where you can meet the people you are talking about

Lol, I'm from Thuringia (with its capital having the second highest rate of crystal meth consumption in whole Europe and I'm proud to live in such a meaningful area) and there is a lot o stuff you can go to at all times especially considering TH is not really far from anywhere in  and around Germany. Austria, Poland, France, Czech Republic, all close by. THat's why I have so many frens

Archived