IGNORED

XHK - XH HX

auxien

Do we know anything about how they made this? I was thinking they might have used this: http://warmplace.ru/soft/ans/ , it's from the creator of SunVox which has been mentioned in AAA iirc.

Max/Msp/Jitter is both for audio and visual arts. The nature of the program lets you exchange data between both types. The visual add-on came on later than the msp (audio generation), and before msp it was just max (data for midi generation and graphic user interfaces) so you hear more about the audio stuff than the visual from it. There are objects in there that allow you to build what Autechre have. Heck, one of the first series of new tutorials in the program is to build your own version of mspaint.

2EsMXEC.jpg

:emotawesomepm9:

Edited by Entorwellian

KXH went up to 333 today!

Difficult, very difficult, to sense what is happening in the intersynaptic spaces of Mr. Sean Booth (Bob does not hit anything: must have tried to make him desist, then exasperated, went shopping, slamming the door and muttering between his teeth "so good, asshole: do as do you want to: this time you have to do it without me ").

In all this, i, evidently a not adapted individual to the things of the world, I continue to listen to this impenetrable affliction, perhaps looking for some reason of comfort in an action aprioristically designed to be right 
:cisfor:
Edited by AE35unit

Difficult, very difficult, to sense what is happening in the intersynaptic spaces of Mr. Sean Booth (Bob does not hit anything: must have tried to make him desist, then exasperated, went shopping, slamming the door and muttering between his teeth "so good, asshole: do as do you want to: this time you have to do it without me ").

:cisfor:

???

Thanks for the heads up. Downloaded the new bits and all the mega uploads should be up to date again now.

Still need to watch them though. Maybe tonight.  :catbed:

thanks so much mammower, need to download this odyssey in to the mind of a sonic killer 

KXH has moved up to 444, but many of the earlier ones have been deleted. mysterioso

:cerious:

such transience

wow

time to start looking for hidden meanings behind the deleted numbers imo

I think my collection is up to date again, that is assuming videos haven't been replaced by completely different ones under the same name.

:sini:

who knows, once we have deciphered 888 videos (and found a cosmogonic relationship with those removed and replaced), built all the combinations of frames in a mosaic of periodic order, and divided all this in 3 super categories related  to X, H, K models,  the access routes for the presets of the Overdteps tour will open up to us

Edited by AE35unit

the first link doesnt open the list... it just opens the first video. am i doing something wrong?

the first link doesnt open the list... it just opens the first video. am i doing something wrong?

..unfortunately who has done something wrong is me, and I say unfortunately because I realize that I have saved the link of that single video and not the whole selection: I'm cursing myself.

Here's a Mega folder, one subfolder has all the videos in 960x720 (with sound) and the other the audio-only streams.

Everything on there is the best I could get with some poking around using youtube-dl. Knowing how YouTube continually obfuscate their stuff maybe there's a way to do better but I couldn't find it.

https://mega.nz/#F!1JYEyQLT!PSPe92voM--t0UqihYxWUw