IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

5 hours ago, xox said:

Dear, Digit and IOS!

Dear, watmmers!

My ‘hurry up’ posts were meant to be nothing but funny (in a stupid kind of way) and I didn’t realized i might be intrusive all this time! Someone pointed to me today that i was so i just want to apologize to Digit and IOS and the rest of you!

So... I apologize! :beer:

It's too late dude, you have messed up already. It's impossible to reverse that now. We now know how you really are and it's impossible to remove that memory. Maybe next time pay more attention to your posts and consider how they affect others in real life.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, dingformung said:

It's too late dude, you have messed up already. It's impossible to reverse that now. We now know how you really are and it's impossible to remove that memory. Maybe next time pay more attention to your posts and consider how they affect others in real life.

Dear darreich!

You were the biggest supporter of those posts of mine! No need to deny that now by attacking me. People are not blind... you’re just making a fool of yourself! imho

I wanted to PM you just to tell you that Im a different person now, ding, my lost friend... I’ve changed! I’m a different person now. Please, be happy for me! And please, i beg you, consider changing yourself. It would enrich your life by bringing you closer to other peoples’ hearts ♥️ , characteristic that I always saw as lacking in you. I hope that my example will help you on your way of becoming a better person. If there’s anything i can help you on that path, let me know; I’ll always be there for you! 

love, xox (aka the lovely person)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Am I the only one that is most hyped to hear the nord siren part at 26:30 ish (in the yt vids), just a bit after the "it doesn't sound like autechre but there's 2 guys" line??? which goes together with a very intense beat

hearing that in HQ is like a dream comin true

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grain Bastard said:

Lol, no mate - I’m looking forward to this and wanted to join in.....

ended up looking like a cunt ?

funny situation tho, i lold here ?

• Like 1

It is my favourite live set from them...

probably top 10 piece of music too overall. It melts my brain every time and the melodic hooks are so catchy and alien.