IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

We should find a way to properly thank digit and ios.

like buying a record or two to each of them ... that’s like nothing but at least something 

Edited by xox
  • Like 4
  • Burger 2

thank you SO MUCH for all effort, the result is incredible, it is a completely new listen in relation to the bootlegs, so many new sounds and textures

maybe i'm unconsciously repeating what someone already pointed out, but you can really hear how Sean's part is the skeleton/bone structure and muscles that make the beast stand firm and Rob's part adds the skin, life and spirit that makes it breathe

Edited by amad
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much Digit and IOS for putting all the effort to make this a reality, absolutely stunning! Something very special about how this has been patiently recreated by fans. 

• Like 2

Between this and that new RA.mix from Roza Terenzi...sucks to be my neighbors!

Thanks IOS, digit, even jules, dale. You made it happen. Boyz wud b rapt

Edited by Roo
  • Like 2

Thinking back, I'm pretty sure I went to a (small) wedding on 4/4/08. Didn't drink, as I'd just had a frightful thermonuclear hangover on Easter Sunday two weeks earlier and had (briefly) sworn off the stuff.

My purchase date for Quaristice on iTunes was 4/21/08, so I was still a few weeks from realising they had a newie out. Don't think I got my own personal internet connection until Feb 2008, so probably just missed the release and then came across an interview with that sand dune picture in April.

• Like 1

@IOS and @digit I can not describe in words how thankful Iam you guys fulfill this! I have been waiting so long and now you deliver it!
This is one of (if not) the best AE-Live release ever and now we got it in full blasting quality.

Cudos to @jules for the lovely artwork!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :music:

• Like 10