IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

This is undoubtedly my favorite release of 2020. I generally don't like listening to live bootlegs (in any genre), so I'm hearing all this for the first time. Thanks so much for doing this

• Like 5

Can this be put up somewhere without expiring links? I know a few people on other forums are looking for it. 

Alternatively, would it be ok if I throw it on my Dropbox and share the link with some?

• Like 1

Thanks for the hard work.

I'd love to have a look visually at their sequencing patterns as it sometimes reveals some secrets my beyond my ears. Has anyone exported midi from the electron data? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been listening to this Replication VERY LOUD on the soundsystem of the concert venue where I work.

12 000 watts Electrovoice line array system with 12x 18" subbass speakers,this being feed trough a high-end analogue Midas mixing desk.

I can tell you that's a fucking blast.

for fun, I even considered setting up a stereo pair of good condenser mics in the venue, to record it and then mix it back with IOS and DIGIT work,

to add some live room flavour to it, so it get even closer to a real ae live experience (though, it would still miss some crowd noises haha)

Edited by neurone
  • Like 9

22 hours ago, neurone said:

Hey, I've been listening to this Replication VERY LOUD on the soundsystem of the concert venue where I work.

12 000 watts Electrovoice line array system with 12x 18" subbass speakers,this being feed trough a high-end analogue Midas mixing desk.

I can tell you that's a fucking blast.

for fun, I even considered setting up a stereo pair of good condenser mics in the venue, to record it and then mix it back with IOS and DIGIT work,

to add some live room flavour to it, so it get even closer to a real ae live experience (though, it would still miss some crowd noises haha)

omg, everyone should send @neurone audio recordings of their reactions to the replica, so he can play them back in the venue lol

really happy to hear it translates well to the venue!! Let's hope covid is gone soon, and we can actually listen to it in your venue ?

Edited by IOS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, IOS said:

Let's hope covid is gone soon, and we can actually listen to it in your venue ?

haha you'll be welcome ?

yeah and also when covid is gone, we might have the Autechre SIGN / PLUS live tour.... will this happen ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, neurone said:

haha you'll be welcome ?

yeah and also when covid is gone, we might have the Autechre SIGN / PLUS live tour.... will this happen ?

i think they're still scheduled for a live date at a festival for Summer this year. someone had started a thread about it here, dunno if things have changed tho

until they do get around to touring again once things have chilled out, this recreation and the live sets will be keeping my ears plenty busy :music:

Edited by auxien

4 hours ago, auxien said:

i think they're still scheduled for a live date at a festival for Summer this year. someone had started a thread about it here, dunno if things have changed tho

they are still confirmed for terraforma, here in Italy, but I honestly think that until the vaccine is extended to all age groups (for now there is a worrying delay), an electronics festival will not be possible ... wait and see ...

Edited by Draft78