IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

I was creeping the Twitch thread not long ago, and didn't Sean say somewhere in the chat that he had time to play around with that stuff because "his half of the live set was already finished" [paraphrasing]?  So we know the material is there.

A live music festival in 2021 does seem unrealistic even with the vaccine getting rolled out. Hope there's some other way they can get the new sounds into our ears. Already craving more stuff I mean SN-PLS was only TWO HOURS lol :emotawesomepm9:

1 minute ago, toaoaoad said:

I was creeping the Twitch thread not long ago, and didn't Sean say somewhere in the chat that he had time to play around with that stuff because "his half of the live set was already finished" [paraphrasing]?  So we know the material is there.

I may have been misinterpreting Sean’s meaning in that thread, but my understanding was that he was referring to the soundboards for the ‘16  and ‘18 live sets. Rob was working on his parts. 
And this worked out with the timing, as it was a few months later that those AE_live sets went up, seemingly after Rob finished his parts 

No, I think he really was talking about a new liveset that was almost complete, Rob only had to finish the intro. That was apart from the 2016/2018 soundboards. 

Edited by eye

Hm, maybe I'm wrong

we just prepped an album btw

two actually

also some live things, onesix

thats soon

done roughly 750 hours of jams last year

taking a break because people are dying

also revamped the system

live set is 99% complete just need to do the intro

[...]

yeah well u will have to wait because virus

soz

hes ok yeah

hes still working on his bit of the live stuff so left him to it

im on radio duty

no lol we just phase our work sometimes, i was gonna do my holiday now

but im stuck in doing this lol

Edited by eye
  • Thanks 1

missing the questions, now it is difficult to understand if the answers all refer to onesix or even to a new set ... from what I remember he was talking about the new set saying about Rob working on the intro ... as to onesix he was saying that Rob was doing the mastering, but obviously I could be wrong (all work and no play make Rob a dull boy) ... Participation in Terraforma is definitely proof of a new set: after 4 years since onesix, a new album and revamped system, it's quite clear that they will present something completely new. What I hope, unlikely as it is, is that thanks to such a long time of forced suspensin, they have concentrated on something extremely rich in detail and variations and for the first time a longer set ... 2 hours of diving: Rob&Sam plus

Edited by Draft78

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

anyone perhaps got a link to the sysex zip? i distinctly remember there being a notepad with instructions in the form of a 'set list' about what patterns to change to? i cant find a link anymore ?

• 2 months later...
On 12/4/2020 at 10:57 AM, IOS said:

AE 2008-04-04 Live @ Echoplex

replicated by ios / digit from the original 2008 tour patches supplied by Autechre.

wav 24bit (842,699 KB)

https://we.tl/t-4Np8cXcBZQ

flac (615,778 KB)

https://we.tl/t-s6jY6zXoS0

mp3 soon, I need to locate lame.exe ffs

artwork by @jules and @digit

Much much love to Sean Booth & Rob Brown for making the source files available.

Whilst you're downloading, IO spoiler

Gah I can't believe I missed this, managed to grab it from Internet Archive! Thank you thank you THANK YOU for all your efforts ios/digit!!!

• Like 2