Jump to content
Dale

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Recommended Posts

 

 

 

 

you're doing rob's work

Lol

 

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

 

 

you're doing rob's work

Lol

 

 

lol

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

how is the progress fren?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/24/2019 at 12:54 AM, amnesiake said:

how is the progress fren?

made some good progress this weekend. i will have my part done in 2 weeks. 🎹 📅

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great news.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

woohoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

god speed. i always felt like, anyone getting impatient or wanting results sooner... there's nothing stopping people from buying the needed gear second hand and doing it themselves in their own time :emotawesomepm9: very appreciative of the work being done here :^) 

Edited by bitchroast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

wooooooa now THATS good news

more hyped to that than plaid's polymer

 

btw plz post the Nord stem in separate... i would really like to know how that sounds like

Edited by amad

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, amad said:

btw plz post the Nord stem in separate... i would really like to know how that sounds like

This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it would be excellent to have (also) a separate track for all four machines ... :w00t:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Draft78 said:

it would be excellent to have (also) a separate track for all four machines ... :w00t:

 

This This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2019 at 12:18 AM, xox said:

This This

This This This This

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/28/2019 at 8:27 AM, pyggetev said:

made some good progress this weekend. i will have my part done in 2 weeks. 🎹 📅

Cool! Can't wait

Is it a lot of work to put your part and the existing part together or is it just layering the two? Have you guys thought about mastering?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2019 at 6:06 AM, darreichungsform said:

Cool! Can't wait

Is it a lot of work to put your part and the existing part together or is it just layering the two? Have you guys thought about mastering?

no - everything is locked together already timewise. i am working within the reaper project that IOS created that contains the MD/MM/MPC audio.

i've just been writing midi in reaper to control the G2. once that is complete then i will just hit record and it will record all the G2 audio in one pass.

i was trying to get that done this weekend but reaper was giving me a lot of problems. hopefully next week it will be done.

once my part is done then i will pass it back to IOS and everything will need compression and mastering. that will take some time to get done & get the relative levels right.

 

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, digit said:

once my part is done then i will pass it back to IOS and everything will need compression and mastering. that will take some time to get done & get the relative levels right.

 

i would love to have the un-compressed version released alongside the compressed/recommended to listen to versions, just because i'm a nerd like that 🙏

i only have access to the machinedrum at home. playing with the autechre MD patches, the volumes on the kicks and bass levels definitely seemed "wrong" and out of control at first. maybe it's something that needs to be mixed down.. or maybe it's just meant to be incredibly loud and makes sense when being blasted REALLY LOUDLY on big venue level speakers. in which case, it'd be fun having access to those original out of control volume versions of this project. it would be my preference, any way. so having both released would be very appreciated !!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bitchroast said:

i would love to have the un-compressed version released alongside the compressed/recommended to listen to versions, just because i'm a nerd like that 🙏

 

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^ Absolutely, will definitely re-upload over the next few days:

  • separate audio files for each track; no post-processing
  • digit & ios reconstruction, raw (no compressor/limiter)
  • digit & ios reconstruction, with a not-so-gentle limiter

Over the summer, I'll work into more tweaked versions of the MD, MM & MPC1K tracks.

8 hours ago, bitchroast said:

i would love to have the un-compressed version released alongside the compressed/recommended to listen to versions, just because i'm a nerd like that 🙏

i only have access to the machinedrum at home. playing with the autechre MD patches, the volumes on the kicks and bass levels definitely seemed "wrong" and out of control at first. maybe it's something that needs to be mixed down.. or maybe it's just meant to be incredibly loud and makes sense when being blasted REALLY LOUDLY on big venue level speakers. in which case, it'd be fun having access to those original out of control volume versions of this project. it would be my preference, any way. so having both released would be very appreciated !!!

Yep, spot on re kick volumes - SB mentions it himself here:

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"the fact that we would prob end up messing with the sound sets off my autism spacer.png and makes me want to make other changes" 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, IOS said:

^ Absolutely, will definitely re-upload over the next few days:

  • separate audio files for each track; no post-processing
  • digit & ios reconstruction, raw (no compressor/limiter)
  • digit & ios reconstruction, with a not-so-gentle limiter

Over the summer, I'll work into more tweaked versions of the MD, MM & MPC1K tracks.

Yep, spot on re kick volumes - SB mentions it himself here:

 

cheers x1000

 

Thank you guys, so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

a few weeks after this drops would be a great time to start putting "one six" sets up on the tekker store

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If this will be sorted out on G2 side then they'll share some Oversteps Tour stuff with Max seq patches i guess 😇

kek

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...