IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

1 hour ago, Upset man said:

Alright times up, where is it?

It is only 9:40pm in California right now. Same timezone as things like the Oscars and Bandcamp Fridays

Edited by Roo

just messaged the WeTransfer link to IOS.

I just sent it to him because this is currently in the form of a Reaper project and it still needs to be eq'd / mixed / compressed and i know IOS is going to take care of that. right now there is some fluctuation in the levels of certain parts relative to other parts and the whole thing sounds a bit flat compared to the bootleg as it is has no compression or limiting of any kind on it currently. once it gets mixed & mastered it will be ready to go.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 8

16 hours ago, jaderpansen said:

@digit @IOS you should consider patreon. srsly. would gladly show some appreciation for your efforts with cold hard cash. of course ae would have to be ok with it.

to be honest it never once occured to me to ask for money for this. it was super generous of ae to make their tour patches available for download. what an incredibile gift that was! it just wouldn't feel right to me to ask money for something that was made from this gift that was given for free. a ton of work did go into this but as far as i'm concerned this one is by the fans, for the fans!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Roo said:

It is only 9:40pm in California right now. Same timezone as things like the Oscars and Bandcamp Fridays

Ah it was way before midnight where I was too. 

8 hours ago, digit said:

as of 9:59pm PST, on 10/16/20 ...

I T   I S   D O N E !!!     :yeah:

1.3GB currently uploading to WeTransfer.

Legend! Downloaded and currently setting up an audio only project for a bit of mixing.

6 hours ago, digit said:

to be honest it never once occured to me to ask for money for this. it was super generous of ae to make their tour patches available for download. what an incredibile gift that was! it just wouldn't feel right to me to ask money for something that was made from this gift that was given for free. a ton of work did go into this but as far as i'm concerned this one is by the fans, for the fans!

This, yep. In my previous post re-patreon, I was also thinking, any money could be directed to a charity.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

I'll have a CHATMM window open on the side.

at about 24:20 - there's a held bass note that fades in and out (from the MM); how does this translate to people's speakers? It's a bit intrusive on my speakers, but fine on the headphones, so it must be my room causing resonance.

I've got a couple of other questions as well, was thinking of posting them in the chat.

Edited by IOS