IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

I think one of the best things about this, aside from the incredible effort - obviously - is hearing what each of them contribute. I beat the shit out of the early version of this and was incredibly familiar with the set that way. Listening through last night and hearing all of Rob's parts on top was just mind-blowing. This is seriously right up there with the legendary Glasgow show. It really is an unbelievable piece of music and the creativity in the layers and beat fuckery is just off the charts. It's dark and nasty and absolutely relentless. It has so much swagger. Perfection.

• Like 9

This is just so ridiculously awesomely great. That portion that begins around 28 mins really melted my brain. It’s so great to hear it in all of its glory (again).

Edited by Upset man
  • Like 4

Thank you both for your hard work on this! It sounds incredible, it's clear a lot of work went into this and it shows, much appreciated.

• Like 4

Aside from this being the kind of music I'm into, this is an incredible realization and sequence of events.

Musical act does live show, loses soundboard recordings. Years go by and they stow away on their part of their label's page all the patches used from that live set, and some people think "yo what if we recreated that entire live set we have bootlegs of?" Then that happens, and it's spot-fucking-on.

What an incredible story and achievement.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, xyrofen said:

Musical act does live show, loses soundboard recordings. Years go by and they stow away on their part of their label's page all the patches used from that live set, and some people think "yo what if we recreated that entire live set we have bootlegs of?" Then that happens, and it's spot-fucking-on.

I imagine this being said by Begbie at the pub, and then tosses the glass.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

incredible! great work all around! Never really heard what everyone else did in those echoplex bootlegs but now I can clearly feel the magic. Such a treat to be able to hear it in this way!  props to ios + digit +jules. oh and rob + sean of course. ?

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, hello spiral said:

I always half believed this was some form of longform crystal maze test, and once solved they would drop a bunch of archival soundboard recordings of various tours.

Ready where you are R&S :catbed:

well, now I live in the belief that Ios & Digit, in addition to having filled a historical chasm, have also unlocked the soundboards of the ovetrsps tour.

Living at the bottom of Pandora's box could have side effects. The first one that comes to mind is a new endless and dark tunnel of Sean pls.

Sean pls

• Haha 3
  • Farnsworth 1