AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

37 minutes ago, jules said:

Can. Not. Stop. Listening. To. This.

What a perfect hour of music. Here is a recent star photo while jamming this outside one night - thought it fit really well...

502711715_MokrisStarStackL_1.jpg

oh yeah, perfect fit - I'm thinking especially the 15:00 mark when the superlush Nord enters

Amazing photo dude

9 minutes ago, eclipsis said:

i've never got into his other works much but this record is essential

absolutely. Trance Archeology is another really good one. Def different, but worth checking out.

3 minutes ago, IOS said:

oh yeah, perfect fit - I'm thinking especially the 15:00 mark when the superlush Nord enters

Amazing photo dude

Thanks! Yea that's a good one. The one that specifically resonated was that super slick groove at 50:32.

• Like 2

Can this be put up somewhere without expiring links? I know a few people on other forums are looking for it. 

Alternatively, would it be ok if I throw it on my Dropbox and share the link with some?

• Like 1

Thanks for the hard work.

I'd love to have a look visually at their sequencing patterns as it sometimes reveals some secrets my beyond my ears. Has anyone exported midi from the electron data? 

• Like 1

Some might say that I am overdoing the compliment here but I think this AE live set from 2008 is one of the best pieces of music ever written.

• Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2020 at 9:32 AM, natios said:

put it on archive.org

Love your av! Used to love the Meathead Perspective

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I've been listening to this Replication VERY LOUD on the soundsystem of the concert venue where I work.

12 000 watts Electrovoice line array system with 12x 18" subbass speakers,this being feed trough a high-end analogue Midas mixing desk.

I can tell you that's a fucking blast.

for fun, I even considered setting up a stereo pair of good condenser mics in the venue, to record it and then mix it back with IOS and DIGIT work,

to add some live room flavour to it, so it get even closer to a real ae live experience (though, it would still miss some crowd noises haha)

Edited by neurone
  • Like 9

22 hours ago, neurone said:

Hey, I've been listening to this Replication VERY LOUD on the soundsystem of the concert venue where I work.

12 000 watts Electrovoice line array system with 12x 18" subbass speakers,this being feed trough a high-end analogue Midas mixing desk.

I can tell you that's a fucking blast.

for fun, I even considered setting up a stereo pair of good condenser mics in the venue, to record it and then mix it back with IOS and DIGIT work,

to add some live room flavour to it, so it get even closer to a real ae live experience (though, it would still miss some crowd noises haha)

omg, everyone should send @neurone audio recordings of their reactions to the replica, so he can play them back in the venue lol

really happy to hear it translates well to the venue!! Let's hope covid is gone soon, and we can actually listen to it in your venue 🙂

Edited by IOS
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, IOS said:

Let's hope covid is gone soon, and we can actually listen to it in your venue 🙂

haha you'll be welcome 😉

yeah and also when covid is gone, we might have the Autechre SIGN / PLUS live tour.... will this happen ?

• Like 1