IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

it’s pretty dynamic stuff. didn’t they have a dbx compressor in the rack with the G2?

Yup

https://we.tl/t-9D1TG4943X

Replica submission of Ae's Echoplex gig.

MD & MM only, recorded in Reaper. No post-processing.

Only a few parameter tweaks done in real-time to match the original recording; otherwise, elektrons left unchanged.

Will upload reaper project soon.

Massive respect to SB & RB for making the sysex files available.

Doing gods work. This is fantastic, IOS. You're a credit to humanity.

Very touched by the kind comments. It's 100% credit to Booth & Brown for releasing incredible music and being so generous with the synth patches.

SPI, you didn't come across as such, besides you have a point (that this recreation is half-complete) and it's good to see you have that expectation.

Aux, monoppus - man.. too kind, just putting into words this synth crowdfunding idea is more than enough.

If possible IOS, some time when you’re bored and got nothin to do, print pair of stereo tracks MD and MM individually, if you feel like it. I'd love to hear exactly what's coming from each machine in isolation.

Listened to the whole mock-up again this morning...simply great. Thanks for sharing your efforts.

I too am surprised at how much is coming from just the two machines. But I haven’t had any hands on experience with Elektron gear.

who’d have ever imagined the opportunity to listen to elements of the 08 set like this? Certainly not me. Crazy crazy stuff.

Edited by monoppus

^^ Absolutely. Those wav files are just over 2GB and wetransfer has a limit of 2GB, so was wondering what solution would be ideal.

You can try mega.co.nz . Free account with 50Gb of storage, it can handle big file sizes but sometimes freezes when downloading multiple Gb at once. I think its best to split it up in a couple rars.

Something I've got uploaded there that might intrest some of you

https://mega.nz/#F!m41xiA4R!k9ywnV6kN0_lNMk7LBUrrA

Edited by Utter Ninja

Just had a listen, fantastic job ios, proud of you. Perfect platform for the nord and Robs part has more variables and knob twiddling, itll be harder to recreate but i you can do this...

Ios

Something I've got uploaded there that might intrest some of you

it is asking me for a decode key... can't open :(

Strange, that link should have the decode key in it. Here it is anyway k9ywnV6kN0_lNMk7LBUrrA

Also, thank you IOS, great work.

Just had a listen, fantastic job ios, proud of you. Perfect platform for the nord and Robs part has more variables and knob twiddling, itll be harder to recreate but i you can do this...

Ios

flol, this guy ^ posting in his condemned thread.

You look bad.

This is great IOS. If I had to guess, we'll have a full version of the 2008 with all instruments by the end of the year.

gl0tch back on the scene! we need some fake art for this, man.

Ios

flol, this guy ^ posting in his condemned thread.

You look bad.

lol