IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

Who here has all of the equipment to be able to replicate the AE LIVE 08 set? Please post your results asap! I cannot cope with short youtube video clips of either the wrong tempo, wrong length of the set or someone only having one of the elektrons rather than both! Thank you!

Who are you to tell people what to do while bringing nothing to the table yourself?

Mods, erase this. This is pure self indulgence from a guy who had a rush of blood to the head. He lost himself for a moment. Its unbearable to see.

You are that tainted guy. Bitroast had your balls in a vice and after you stole his recording and you ran scared when confronted. It was one of the most spineless things ever seen. Which makes it all the more laughable you find a voice now.

MD & MM replication of the Echoplex live SOON.

Tempo match and MD program changes are good to go; now working on MM program changes

post-14347-0-30460400-1542471073_thumb.jpg

Edited by IOS
  • Thanks 1

MD & MM replication of the Echoplex live SOON.

Tempo match and MD program changes are good to go; now working on MM program changes

attachicon.gifAE_LIVE 2008-04-04 Replication (MD MM Reaper).jpg

:ok:  :yeah:

Who here has all of the equipment to be able to replicate the AE LIVE 08 set?

don't see a reason why a single person would have to own all the gear. with some coordination different donors could provide MPC / NMG stuffs seperately for someone to mix it all together. iffy fo sho, but not impossiburu!

i know next to nothing about gear so sorry if this is a silly question but: with these files, obviously human input is allowed, but is it necessary? or could one just set up the gear, load the files and press play to get a full 1hr set without having to make any decisions, so to speak

If by "these files" you mean the files given by Ae, those are synthesizer files containing sounds and parameter settings, that you need to 'upload' to their respective synths. If you have any or all of the synths, you can set them up and start jamming. You won't get a 1-hour set just like that, you still need to jam with the machines i.e., change from pattern A1 to A2 to H15 etc.

You won't get a 1-hour set just like that, you still need to jam with the machines i.e., change from pattern A1 to A2 to H15 etc.

that's what i wanted to know... that would make synchronizing different peoples' recordings difficult wouldn't it? you'd have to agree beforehand on transition timings and stuff

Ah right.

If I have MD & MM, and live jam an 1-hour-long set, and record it to a DAW without keeping track of tempo/pattern changes then yes, someone wanting to add MPC & Nord would find it hard (not impossible but hard).

But the screenshot I've uploaded is from a Reaper project where I've taken care of the tempo and pattern changes. So once I upload the reaper project, different people can share it and record and their recordings will stay in sync.

You are that tainted guy. Bitroast had your balls in a vice and after you stole his recording and you ran scared when confronted. It was one of the most spineless things ever seen. Which makes it all the more laughable you find a voice now.

he's not tainted it's called being TALENTED!!!!!! cud u pls stop the cock & balls (and vices) talk tho.... this is a family forum u kno...

darrei is 1 of the good 1s he's a real good hu-man won't you jus pls stop the cyber bullying ? just be frenfdul

and this is a good thread

looking forward to hearing the musics

Ah right.

If I have MD & MM, and live jam an 1-hour-long set, and record it to a DAW without keeping track of tempo/pattern changes then yes, someone wanting to add MPC & Nord would find it hard (not impossible but hard).

But the screenshot I've uploaded is from a Reaper project where I've taken care of the tempo and pattern changes. So once I upload the reaper project, different people can share it and record and their recordings will stay in sync.

nice, thanks. what a learning experience this whole ordeal is being. autechre truly are for the children, thank u ae

https://we.tl/t-9D1TG4943X

Replica submission of Ae's Echoplex gig.

MD & MM only, recorded in Reaper. No post-processing.

Only a few parameter tweaks done in real-time to match the original recording; otherwise, elektrons left unchanged.

Will upload reaper project soon.

Massive respect to SB & RB for making the sysex files available.

Only a few parameter tweaks done in real-time to match the original recording; otherwise, elektrons left unchanged.

THANKSSSSS!!!!!!

I'm at the beginning and it's perfect

:yeah: 

I cannot believe I am listening to this right now, really great job! Now it just needs to be mastered!