IGNORED

AE LIVE ‘08 - post replica submissions here

Dale

Any news on ETA digit? Thanks!

i did pm him a few days ago and he told me it would take a few more weeks

Shit, it could take a few more months... we've waited this long... 

=P

Thank you again to all involved. 

=D

Hi,

first off. Some amazing stuff here...well done all.

One question: what are you guys with the right gear learning from this all in terms of how to get that Autechre vibe and their techniques?

I don't have the gear to put any of it to good use. I've been tempted but not biting yet. Was more looking for general observations learned from it regarding their processes ect from the people who do have the right gear?

Edited by donquixote

Any news on ETA digit? Thanks!

i did pm him a few days ago and he told me it would take a few more weeks

Shit, it could take a few more months... we've waited this long...

=P

Thank you again to all involved.

=D

I know quari set is special but it's not like we don't have dozens of hours of new AE_live or NTS stuff to listen (and get used to) in between

• 1 month later...

I've got a few personal matters to take care of, but the long term plan is to acquire a Nord Modular G2, and hopefully work on another replica from a different night.

I've got a few personal matters to take care of, but the long term plan is to acquire a Nord Modular G2, and hopefully work on another replica from a different night.

Cheers. Hope everything gets worked out for ya.  :catsalute:  

Even if it never happens - this 75% has gotten so much headphone time with me.  :music:

I really need to get some decent speakers so I can hear this and all their other live material (especially AE_Live) on something other than my wife's car's speakers (which are pretty blown now since her youngest drove it around for a few nights).  :facepalm:

it'll get done, don't worry.

i work 10 hour days with an hour commute each way, so weekdays are out. i only have weekends to work on this and if i have errands or other things to get done, then that eats into the time i have available. it's slow going & tedious work but i have the whole set blocked out start to finish in a rough fashion, and now i'm going in working on the finer details, which is the harder part actually. i'm not going to give an eta but i'm closer to the finish than the start, if that makes sense.

trust me, no one wants this to be completed more than me!

it'll get done, don't worry.

i work 10 hour days with an hour commute each way, so weekdays are out. i only have weekends to work on this and if i have errands or other things to get done, then that eats into the time i have available. it's slow going & tedious work but i have the whole set blocked out start to finish in a rough fashion, and now i'm going in working on the finer details, which is the harder part actually. i'm not going to give an eta but i'm closer to the finish than the start, if that makes sense.

trust me, no one wants this to be completed more than me!

yea man, do not rush yourself or feel pressured. it is beyond appreciated what you guys have done already!

• 1 month later...