Windowlicker Umbrella

02hbijj.jpg

Ventolin Anti-Pollution Mask

03ekihv.jpg

CIRKLON3 [ Колхозная mix ] Hoodie

04zpfjk.jpg

On Beach Towel

05j5fou.jpg

Come to Daddy Baby Grow (and T-Shirt, not pictured)

06aziej.jpg

T69 Collapse Print

0753ccf.jpg

Available in store:

Bleep x, London, 10am, 24 November

Joint Harajuku, Tokyo, 12 Noon, 1 December

Limited availability online:

PM GMT, Saturday 24 November, While stocks last

group0hd2h.jpg

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So have these been hiding in the Blerp cupboards since 2009 ? -

The only official afx stuff I've seen was at the Manchester gig a couple years back. Looked much better than this new stuff. Plus they were selling umbrellas...

Was there also some sort of 'windbreaker' with the Aphex logo on the back for sale? Because on a Dutch version of eBay someone is trying to sell one which he says got from a gig in England, and I don't believe shit.

The thing that looks like a codpiece probably isn't a codpiece, I know, but I'm going to pretend it is. The umbrella does look pretty sweet....but nonetheless, this is a bit on the cringe side of things. 

I’d probably buy the hoodie if it didn’t look like Aphex Twin had written “Aphex Twin” on it in white sharpie.

fixt :)

The thing that looks like a codpiece probably isn't a codpiece, I know, but I'm going to pretend it is. The umbrella does look pretty sweet....but nonetheless, this is a bit on the cringe side of things. 

I’d probably buy the hoodie if it didn’t look like Aphex Twin had written “Aphex Twin” on it in white sharpie.

lol

a bit???

lol

Well, that's indeed his signature, you mug.

lol

Well, that's indeed his signature, you mug.

That doesn't mean I want to wear it

a bit???

Let's put on our nice smiling faces when we visit the Aphex subforum everyone. You don't visit someone's house and shit on their couch, do you? That's right.  :flower:

:rdjgrin:  :rdjgrin:  :rdjgrin:

a bit???

You don't visit someone's house and shit on their couch, do you? That's right.  

Well... actually.....

a bit???

Well... actually.....

I've been visiting someone's house wrong for years, apparently.

Waking up to this and thinking I may have to get something.   *checks bank account

Guess I am limited on what I'll be getting, but hey I'm sure they'll be on eBay later for a fair price....

a bit???

Well... actually.....

I've been visiting someone's house wrong for years, apparently.

You haven't lived until you've gotten half cut on sherry, smoking a cheap cigar... jump up on the couch of whomever you're visiting... drop your corduroy pants down to your ankles and curl some thick cable all over whilst shouting APHEX TOWEL APHEX TOWEL APHEX TOWEL as everyone in the room looks on in horror.

YOLO etc.

Archived