IGNORED

APHEX TWIN. RETAIL OPPORTUNITY.

jasondonervan

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd feel like a right cunt walking down the road with an Aphex umbrella. Everyone would be like, "lol look at that dickhead".

Would definitely use it on the golf course though.

Everyone would be like, "lol look at that dickhead".

Apart from the other people walking past with Aphex umbrellas. Would you feel the same way lounging at the beach with an Aphex towel?

merch is fun for making acquaintances without asking folks if they know afx in front of a bar, you guys circlejerk so much about this kinda thing but it's actually fun if you're a sociable person 

lol?

Everyone would be like, "lol look at that dickhead".

Apart from the other people walking past with Aphex umbrellas. Would you feel the same way lounging at the beach with an Aphex towel?
Yeah. I'd much rather have one that's got a sun and a palm tree and says Magaluf on it.

merch is fun for making acquaintances without asking folks if they know afx in front of a bar, you guys circlejerk so much about this kinda thing but it's actually fun if you're a sociable person

lol?

I feel like fighting over the last windowlicker umbrella with 5 autists that can't maintain eye contact for longer than 0.2 seconds is not how I want to spend a Saturday morning

you guys just talking shit i know most of us would jizz all over it if we had the chance.

hahah I've got a picture in my head of some dude actually furiously wanking over one of those teddy bears and spraying it with jizz!!

flol, just imagine it, that's hilarious

Aphex Wank Bear

brilliant

These items are all fucking stupid. Whats with the rush of shitty sellout-tier Aphex merch lately, the Supreme shirts and this crap? It all just reeks of cheap moneygrabbing, but then again so many fanboys keep lapping it up... I hope it's to fund some cool new project or perhaps a big tour, but idk, still dumb.

Man,It is hard to be positive about this stunt...

it would be Nice if it had original products.

But these are so UNINSPIRED! You can totaly tell some marketing team whiped these ideas up in ten minutes.

Why is the artist giving permission for this kind of average boring merchendise?

Lol/what!? Youre being silly.

The rhubarb bears and umbrella are basically afx icons. To you they may be obvious and or uninspired, but to me its even more obvious that if there hadnt been rhubarb bears and umbrellas, youd have people complaining about the lack of those items. Add that these arent products you can make in large quantities. Like t-shirts, for instance. If we were talking just about tshirts and longsleeves, i could see where youre coming from. Just print some afx logos on a load of china made fabrics and off you go. Zero effort in that. But an afx face mask? And complaining that's uninspired? I'd start complaining about the barista pissing in your coffee if I were you. :-p

These items are all fucking stupid. Whats with the rush of shitty sellout-tier Aphex merch lately, the Supreme shirts and this crap? It all just reeks of cheap moneygrabbing, but then again so many fanboys keep lapping it up... I hope it's to fund some cool new project or perhaps a big tour, but idk, still dumb.[/quote

This is the target I guess : https://www.reddit.com/r/aphextwin/comments/9zet6v/retail_opportunity/

lol this aphex reddit is cringe hell

you guys just talking shit i know most of us would jizz all over it if we had the chance.

hahah I've got a picture in my head of some dude actually furiously wanking over one of those teddy bears and spraying it with jizz!!

flol, just imagine it, that's hilarious

Aphex Wank Bear

brilliant

I mean it's funny until some nutter actually does it, which u know.. probs will happen

wow watmm

just wow. wanking on teddy bears. my god

wanking on aphex teddy bears for most idm 2019

The rhubarb bears and umbrella are basically afx icons. To you they may be obvious and or uninspired, but to me its even more obvious that if there hadnt been rhubarb bears and umbrellas, youd have people complaining about the lack of those items. Add that these arent products you can make in large quantities. Like t-shirts, for instance. If we were talking just about tshirts and longsleeves, i could see where youre coming from. Just print some afx logos on a load of china made fabrics and off you go. Zero effort in that. But an afx face mask? And complaining that's uninspired? I'd start complaining about the barista pissing in your coffee if I were you. :-p

Nah man, Take a better look. These are realy uninspired ideas, i wonder who made the concepts for these.

lol?

I feel like fighting over the last windowlicker umbrella with 5 autists that can't maintain eye contact for longer than 0.2 seconds is not how I want to spend a Saturday morning

:cisfor:

I have the chance, see above 

Nah man, Take a better look. These are realy uninspired ideas, i wonder who made the concepts for these.

I see the barista in the corner laughing maniacally. He pissed in your coffee and you don't even notice a thing.

Archived